Cheese ManicottiSubmitted by: BELLA_FARFALLA
14 pieces (8 oz.) Barilla Manicotti, uncooked
1-3/4 cups (15 oz.) light ricotta cheese
2 cups (8 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 egg, slightly beaten
2 tablespoons basil
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
3 cups (28-oz. jar) Ragu Chunky Tomato, Garlic, & Onion Sauce
* Cool shells on a piese of foil, set aside
* Preheat oven to 350
* Mix cheeses, egg, basil, salt and pepper in bowl.
* Spoon cheese mixture into cooled shells
* Spread a thin layer of sauce on the bottom of one 13x9 pan and one 8x8 pan
* Place filled shells in the pans
* Take rest of the sauce and spread evenly over the shells in the pans
* Cover with foil
* Bake in oven for 40 minutes
* Take foil off and bake an additional 15 minutes.
2 filled shells = 1 serving
Number of Servings: 7
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user BELLA_FARFALLA.