Thanksgiving Beef/Pork Recipes (Most Popular)
6 Layer Scallop Potatoes ðŸ˜„Enjoy!!
Peel and slice the potatoes. Approximately 10 small potatoes and 3 small sweet potatoes.
1.Using a lasagna pan. Place a layer of overlapping potatoes to cover the complete bottom of the pan. ( approximately 5 potatoes)
2. Slice onion into rings. Layer onions on top of potatoes.
3. Layer your sliced sweet potatoes on top of the onions.
4.Cut your ham in cubes. (Approximately 1/2 of the mini ham) Place on top of the sweet potatoes.
5. Layer the leftover of your potatoes on top of the ham.
6. Mix your small can of mushroom soup (284ml) with 1/2 cup of milk. Pour over all.
7. Layer your 3 cups of shredded cheese on top of your last layer of potatoes.
8. Put in your preheated oven at 350o for 45-55 mins or till potatoes are cooked.
This is an awesome recipe, which I modified but did not invent. Credit goes to Helene Samuel from France via Dorie Greenspan. You can change this recipe in lots of fun ways, including substituting rice for bread or adding hearty greens, etc. This is similar to the classic version, but the pepper has been removed.Submitted by KATE937