2 Recipes Created by MIKEPHILO
Recipes in this Collection
These salmon patties are a quick go-to recipe whenever I'm wondering what kind of main dish I can make. They go wonderfully with veggies of all kinds and are healthy. They reheat well as leftovers, too!Submitted by WHIMSICALSPRITE
1. Preheat oven to 350 Degrees. (Toaster oven can also be used.)
Spray a sheet of foil with nonstick oil spray.
2. Place spinach, salmon, and tomatos in middle of foil.
3. Pour white wine over salmon.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Bake for 30 minutes.
6. Carefully remove from oven and serve. (Caution, be careful to not spill the hot liquid from the pouch).
7. Submitted by TSUKAMOM