29 Recipes Created by MANOLOSGIRL
Recipes in this Collection
This is a perfect meal when you feel the need to feel full. Add as much water as you'd like to make the serving larger without adding calories. I use 99% lean organic ground beef and serve it over lettuce wedges.Submitted by AGDIVA13
- Grind grissino sprinkle in 2 oven proof custard cups sprayed with fat free cooking spray equally.
- Mix eggs and cottage cheese until smooth.
- Fold in shreaded spinach and dried onions.
- carefully pour into the custard cups.
- bake @ 350F until mixture has set and lightly golden.
- sprinkle the seasoning equally on top.
This is a meal and it is great to make in advance - freeze or have in fridge for a couple of days. It is incredibly filling and very hard to eat the entire serving. This is phase 1 protocol compliant if you can mix vegetables.Submitted by HAPYCLRK
Being on HCG Protocol is not as bad as some may think, there are several meals that I don't miss or feel that I'm giving up on great taste or satisfaction.
Whether you are on HCG or just 'really' wanting to have a very low caloric meal to make up for a little splurge somewhere in your day, here is approximately a 200 calorie 'meal'.Submitted by BABEEBLOOS