Natural Cures & Remedies
212 Recipes Created by VEHAMILTON1
212 Natural Remedies! 2 Mini Tutorials "Fasting & Detoxifying" & "Control Bed Bugs, Fleas, Lice & Mites" (Scroll to the bottom of the page). Fat Burning Foods, Dr. Oz and rejuvenating vitamin waters! Be Healthy! Love, Vera
Recipes in this Collection
Long Life and Health to you my Dear Spark Family!!
Please enjoy this collection of "Feel Good" recipes from our fellow Spark Brothers and Sisters!
The recipes are listed by the following categories:
1. Acid Refux ~ Anti Bloating ~ Alkaline Level ~ Anti Inflammatory ~ Balancing PH ~ Blood Builder ~ Blood Cleanser ~ Blood Pressure
2. Cholesterol Cure ~ Cleansing Diets: Cabbage Soup & Lemon Cleanser ~ Constipation Relief
3. Detox Juice & Soups ~ Purifying Skin Detox
4. Digestive Aids ~ Diuretics ~ Dr. Oz
5. Fasting Broth & Juices ~ Fat Burning Soups
6. Gallbladder Cleansing ~ Home Health & Beauty Aids ~ Home Remedies for Colds & Sinuses
7. Home Remedies, Cold & Sinus ReliefSubmitted by VEHAMILTON1
8. Health, Beauty Aids & Natural Home Products ~ Immunity Builder
9. Homemade Health, Beauty Aids & Natural Home Products
10. Liver Cleanser ~ Potassium ~ Rejuvenation ~ Stomach Settler & Cleansing
11. Juicing For Health
12. Medicinal Teas & Natural Remedies
13. Rejuvenation, Healing & Vitamin Waters
14. Weight Loss & Diet Soups
15. Natural Vegetable Wash and All Natural Pest Control
16. Bed Bugs, Fleas, Lice & Mites
Live Long and Prosper!
Love, VeraSubmitted by VEHAMILTON1
Mini Tutorial ~ Detoxification & Fasting ~ Part 1
This is an excellent mini tutorial!
It will guide you in the proper methods for fasting and detoxifying your body with Apple Juice & Apple Cider Vinegar, Castor Oil Rubs, Exercise, Detoxification Baths and Herbs.
This life saving information is adapted from another Spark member. Thank you:
Chris-Cathi ~ http://recipes.sparkpeople.com
http://www.peacefulmind.com/detox.htmSubmitted by VEHAMILTON1
Mini Tutorial ~ Detoxification & Fasting ~ Part 2
FASTING DIET (mostly veggies)
* Use oils sparingly during the colon cleansing process.
* Avoid dairy products because they create too much mucus in the colon.
* Take a walk each morning and drink apple juice.
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR (daily)
1 tsp to 2 tbsp in 8-16oz of water, up to 3x/day
http://www.naturalnews.com/026910_vinegar_apple_cider_vinegar_detox.htmlSubmitted by VEHAMILTON1
A really easy and healthy breakfast/lunch/anytime smoothie recipe for those of us suffering with reflux and/or are eating a low acid and pH diet. It's based off of two different recipes in the book "Dropping Acid" by Dr. Jamie Koufman - which I highly recommend.
**NOTE: IF YOU'RE A VEGAN, USE SOY, NUT, OR RICE MILK. Recipe is calculated with skim milk, but it's totally fine to substitute. The calories are roughly the same - 90 calories/1 cup.Submitted by ALICEINHERHAIR
Receommended by the fabulous trainer, Tracy Anderson, and NYC's Dr. Ash, this fresh juice increases the alkalinity in the body, decreases acidity, works as a detoxifier, and adds wonderful potassium, fiber, and other vital nutrients. SInce it is a juice, the digestion system works less to get the nutrients into our body. (See Cooking Instructions for using the remnants to capture more fiber and nutrients out of the ingredients.)
This is a delicious green drink which makes a difference...your body feel great after drinking it!Submitted by LEIGHB618
a healthy drink to start the day off with at breakfast
omega 3 's. lemon juice is supposed to add to the alkaline balance of the body.....
my wife had obtained this recipe from a qi gong teacherSubmitted by ALCHEMYIAM
Supposedly the body does best at a slightly alkaline level. This soup is filled with ingredients which are supposed to be alkaline (to the body lemons which we know to be acidic are alkaline - same with tomatoes)Submitted by JSIMMON1
Baking Soda Water will help balance your PH.
Although it is high in Sodium, and you can become to alkaline if taken for a long time excessively.
I take 8oz of water, with a half a teaspoon in the morning and sometimes in the evening before bed time depending on how acidic I am. Submitted by DEECEE12
I don't really know why it works but if you drink this all day (hot or cold) your lose weight...it may be all water but sometimes you just need the scale to move for that extra bit of motivation!!Submitted by MSWIZARD
using what I had in the kitchen (without having to make a special trip to the store) I tweaked the recipe even further.Submitted by IRON__GIRL
Filled to the brim with antioxidants, my iced tea works wonders. I call it IPJCGT for short, and it's a hit in my house among the women. ( The boys haven't tasted the magic yet!)It is all I drink in the summer and I only use all natural ingredients.The sweeteners, being Honey, Unprocessed Suger and Vanilla Extract are ALL optional and the only source of calloried in the drink. You will love it! Enjoy!!!Submitted by LEY5894