25 Recipes Created by FLAMINGO57
Recipes in this Collection
A warm combo of veggies make for a great side dish.
Mince garlic (do not chop broccoli).
1. Coat large skillet with nonfat cooking spray and heat over high flame.
2. Saute onions and garlic 1 to 2 minutes, or until onions begin to soften.
3. Add beef and saute until beef begins to brown.
4. Add broccoli and reduce heat to medium. Continue to cook until broccoli begins to soften.
5. While broccoli and beef are cooking, whisk together flour, milk and worcestershire sauce in a small bowl.
6. Once broccoli is cooked, pour sauce mixture over beef and bring to a simmer.
7. Slowly, sprinkle cheese over beef mixture and mix well. Once cheese is melted, turn off heat and allow to sit for 2-3 minutes before serving.
*Can add rice or noodles or eat just as prepared*Submitted by MAMAGOOFY
A high protein mookie - a muffin & cookie combo! Sort of like a cookie, sort of like a muffin...very tasty! High protein, low fat.
Milk free! (I recently added 1/4 cup of margarine to the recipe... they taste better with margarine. But, margarine can be omitted!)
These taste like little mini banana breads. Submitted by KARBYG
A taste of fast food breakfast with a fraction of the calories and fat!Submitted by ASPARKS1