My Better Eating Meals
21 Recipes Created by HHLYNN
Recipes in this Collection
This casserole is SO much better than the instant, packaged kind! Plus, you can control the ingredients - this version uses regular milk and cheese, but you can substitute low-fat versions.Submitted by SARAHG54
Mince garlic (do not chop broccoli).
1. Coat large skillet with nonfat cooking spray and heat over high flame.
2. Saute onions and garlic 1 to 2 minutes, or until onions begin to soften.
3. Add beef and saute until beef begins to brown.
4. Add broccoli and reduce heat to medium. Continue to cook until broccoli begins to soften.
5. While broccoli and beef are cooking, whisk together flour, milk and worcestershire sauce in a small bowl.
6. Once broccoli is cooked, pour sauce mixture over beef and bring to a simmer.
7. Slowly, sprinkle cheese over beef mixture and mix well. Once cheese is melted, turn off heat and allow to sit for 2-3 minutes before serving.
*Can add rice or noodles or eat just as prepared*Submitted by MAMAGOOFY