Recipes under 300 mg sodium
39 Recipes Created by IAMHONEYGIRL
Recipes in this Collection
I love salsa but it seems all the store bought ones are so high in sodium that I wasn't able to enjoy much of them. I came up with this recipe that has all the flavor and ingredients that I love and is so low in sodium that I can have as much as I want. Delicious! This is a hot version. If you prefer a mild salsa, leave out the jalopeno pepper.Submitted by 7777BEV
I made this to suit my meal plan on the 6WBMO.
I'm a type B. My husband is a C. I get one serving, he gets two.
Counts as 2 oz meat
1/2 cup veggies if you're a B.
Serve over rice or spaghetti squash.Submitted by HHUSTON
* Carrots, raw, 1 medium (remove)
* Celery, raw, 1 stalk, medium (7-1/2" - 8" long) (remove)
* Garlic, 3 cloves (remove)
* Onions, raw, 1 medium (2-1/2" dia) (remove)
* Baked Potato (baked potatoes), 1 potato (2-1/3" x 4-3/4") (remove)
* Water, tap, 8 cup (8 fl oz) (remove)
Submitted by JWARD199
Start the day off right with sweet and creamy slow cooker oats for breakfast. The evaporated milk adds such creaminess that you'll think you're having pudding for breakfast. Submitted by CHEF_MEG