More About HAWKTHREE
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
These get their sweetness from the smell of vanilla, cardamom, and cinnamon. A bit of ground stevia contributes.
A 2 egg omelet with extra protein.
A seed mixture suitable for mixing with yogurt. Since SparkRecipes doesn't have these seeds in their database, the nutritional information relies on what other members have entered.
If you're low-carbing and missing hot cereal, this resembles cream of wheat in texture and flavor.
This creates a mother yogurt starter for feeding subsequent generations. Make this starter then use 2 T of it to make Gen 1; use 2 T of Generation 1 to make Gen 2; By Gen 5, the slight taste of pepper will be gone. If cared for, this can last for years.
A low carb but somewhat high calorie breakfast muffin
A tasty veal stew made with chicken broth. Easy to assemble and cook
The tomatoes and juniper berries will serve to sweeten the taste of the red cabbage even more.
Easy to make; easy to add chopped celery or corn off the cob after you blend the ingredients. Not low carb (20 per serving) but low enough to use if the rest of the day's food is considered.
The granny smith apples are tart and go well with the sweetness of brown sugar and cinnamon. Add nutmeg, walnuts, or cranberries to change up the flavor. If your diet allows, a spritz of cream is lovely.
Grammy Cooks Banana Bread
My mother used leftover pie dough to make "piggies". These were any combination of ingredients rolled into a spiral and sliced.
I like the very flaky texture of Trader Joe's frozen pie crust with the pumpkin. Comes closer to the airy flaky dough of the real rugelach dough.
Mirepoix is not stand alone and can be stored ready for use once cooked for well over a week.
Low-carb parmesan crisps
Almost any pureed fruit will do. Sometimes fruits have an enzyme that will cause the gelatin to never set. You can cook the fruit puree first to eliminate the enzyme. Baby food works well in this dessert but may be too bland with out the addition of something like lemon or orange zest.
Easy cream of celery soup
An easy and delicious pepper soup
Quick and filling dish with lots of optional possibilities.
Season with salt, pepper, sesame seeds. Add cream at end.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Roasted Salmon with Apple-Almond Pesto
- Not Fried Rice
- One-Pan Chicken Parmesan
- Simple Quinoa and Vegetables
- Banana Bread Pancakes
- Asian Chicken Salad
- Terrific Turkey Meatloaf
- Tater Tot Ground Turkey Casserole - Super Easy
- Slow Cooker Creamy Italian Chicken
- Herbed Bulgur and Lentil Salad
- Broiled Tilapia Parmesan
- World's Best (and Easiest) Salmon
- Clean Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
- You Won't Believe It's Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Meatloaf Cupcakes with Mashed Potato Frosting
- Skinny Margarita
- Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Slow Cooker Raisin-Flax Oatmeal
- Soft-Serve Banana 'Ice Cream'
- Vegetable Soup with Veal
- Homemade Peanut Butter
- Quinoa with Spinach and Feta Cheese
- Turkey and Squash Ravioli with Raw Marinara (Gluten-Free, Flourless)
- Low Carb Chocolate Globs
- Pumpkin Zucchini Raisin Bread
- Low Carb Cheesecake
- Cocoa Crusted Pork Tenderloin
- Slow Cooker Beef Roast with Vegetables
- Israeli Eggs Poached in Tomato Sauce