More About HAWKTHREE
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Gluten Free, Low-ish carb, but high calorie
Toasts well; freezes well; easy to add a bit of cocoa powder or spices to your taste
A creamy sherbet flavored with 1 small packet of kool aid. Your choice of flavors, but do check the ingredients to make sure you know what's in it.
Works well with most juices -- car should be taken to check if a juice should be cooked first -- bananas and pineapple are two examples.
Plain custard made with brown sugar
A treat only to be enjoyed when it's been a very low carb day.
Throw all ingredients together and bake. Reduce the carbs more by adding liquid stevia.
Using ground veal makes it lighter in flavor especially when combined with chicken stock/broth.
Almond flour and almond meal both work successfully. You can also use Greek yogurt or marscapone cheese in place of the sour cream.
The spices and cocoa can be eliminated or changed.
Quick ice cream.
These get their sweetness from the smell of vanilla, cardamom, and cinnamon. A bit of ground stevia contributes.
A 2 egg omelet with extra protein provided by Isopure Protein powder
BBQ sauce sweetened by apple, balsamic vinegar, and honey. This is not low carb even with honey replaced by something like stevia.
A seed mixture suitable for mixing with yogurt. Since SparkRecipes doesn't have these seeds in their database, the nutritional information relies on what other members have entered.
If you're low-carbing and missing hot cereal, this resembles cream of wheat in texture and flavor. I believe it's also gluten free
Intended to be gluten free and depending on your low carb journey, a low carb treat.
This creates a mother yogurt starter for feeding subsequent generations. Make this starter then use 2 T of it to make Gen 1; use 2 T of Generation 1 to make Gen 2; By Gen 5, the slight taste of pepper will be gone. If cared for, this can last for years.
A low carb but somewhat high calorie breakfast muffin
A tasty veal stew made with chicken broth. Easy to assemble and cook
The tomatoes and juniper berries will serve to sweeten the taste of the red cabbage even more.
Easy to make; easy to add chopped celery or corn off the cob after you blend the ingredients. Not low carb (20 per serving) but low enough to use if the rest of the day's food is considered.
From www.paleoplan.com recipes
The granny smith apples are tart and go well with the sweetness of brown sugar and cinnamon. Add nutmeg, walnuts, or cranberries to change up the flavor. If your diet allows, a spritz of cream is lovely.
Inspired by and adapted from
Grammy Cooks Banana Bread
My mother used leftover pie dough to make "piggies". These were any combination of ingredients rolled into a spiral and sliced.
I like the very flaky texture of Trader Joe's frozen pie crust with the pumpkin. Comes closer to the airy flaky dough of the real rugelach dough.
Mirepoix is not stand alone and can be stored ready for use once cooked for well over a week.
Low-carb parmesan crisps
This is a quickly made but nutritious soup. Youtube videos are helpful if you've never poured an egg over a fork.
Almost any pureed fruit will do. Sometimes fruits have an enzyme that will cause the gelatin to never set. You can cook the fruit puree first to eliminate the enzyme. Baby food works well in this dessert but may be too bland with out the addition of something like lemon or orange zest.
Easy cream of celery soup
Flexible recipe for salmon patties. The use of the stick blender allows the use of all the salmon -- bones and skin.
An easy and delicious pepper soup
Quick and filling dish with lots of optional possibilities.
Season with salt, pepper, sesame seeds. Add cream at end.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Jeff's Ultimate Turkey Burger
- Parmesan Zucchini Crisps
- Chicken with Cheesy Mushroom Gravy
- PrairieHarpy's Parmesan Shrimp
- Guilt Free Pineapple Orange Cake
- Gingerbread Cookies
- Oven-Roasted Chicken Leg Quarters
- Homemade Fish Sticks
- Green Beans with Miso and Almonds
- BLT Kabobs
- 3-Ingredient Beer Bread
- Cabbage Soup
- The BEST Tuna Salad
- Roasted Root Vegetables
- Grilled Mediterranean Ahi Tuna
- Roasted Cauliflower
- White Chicken Chili
- Dad's Slow Cooking Amazing Chuck Roast
- Turkey Meatloaf
- Self-Crust Pumpkin Pie
- Noodles with Easy Peanut Sauce
- No Added Sugar Pumpkin-Apple Butter
- Light & Easy Vegetable Fried Rice
- Low-Carb Cheddar Bread
- Joey's Peanut Butter Cookies
- Ham and Cheese Noodle Casserole with Peas
- Mongolian Beef
- Mushroom-N-Onion Stuffed Burger
- Protein Mocha Coffee
- Herb-Crusted Salmon Fillets
- Tater Tot Casserole
- Broiled Tilapia Parmesan
- Cilantro-Lime Tilapia with Spinach and Tomatoes
- Huevos Rancheros
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Turkey Stuffed Cabbage
- Fudge Popsicles
- Roasted Salmon with Apple-Almond Pesto
- Not Fried Rice
- One-Pan Chicken Parmesan
- Simple Quinoa and Vegetables
- Banana Bread Pancakes
- Asian Chicken Salad
- Terrific Turkey Meatloaf
- Tater Tot and Ground Turkey Casserole
- Slow Cooker Creamy Italian Chicken
- Herbed Bulgur and Lentil Salad
- Broiled Tilapia Parmesan
- World's Best (and Easiest) Salmon
- Clean Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
- You Won't Believe It's Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Meatloaf Cupcakes with Mashed Potato Frosting
- Skinny Margarita
- Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Slow Cooker Raisin-Flax Oatmeal
- Soft-Serve Banana 'Ice Cream'
- Vegetable Soup with Veal
- Homemade Peanut Butter
- Quinoa with Spinach and Feta Cheese
- Turkey and Squash Ravioli with Raw Marinara (Gluten-Free, Flourless)
- Low Carb Chocolate Globs
- Pumpkin Zucchini Raisin Bread
- Low Carb Cheesecake
- Cocoa Crusted Pork Tenderloin
- Slow Cooker Beef Roast with Vegetables
- Israeli Eggs Poached in Tomato Sauce