More About YENDUCHAKA
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This is a yummy meatless filling for empanadas that I tried to make based on some we had at a friend's house. Mine didn't turn out quite like theirs, but my family still enjoyed it.
A very easy potato soup, with help from Betty Crocker!
This is a variation of a few different recipes I've seen for bread. I love the fact that it's made entirely of whole grains, and that it uses a natural sweetener.
This is a recipe from my husband's grandmother's much loved and duct taped cookbook that I modified to make it a little healthier. Still a dessert, but slightly healthier.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Spicy Baked Sweet Potato Rounds
- Single-Serving Mug Brownie
- Hoppin' John
- CRISPY CHEESE CRACKERS
- Oatmeal Creme Brulee
- Mama Love's Lighter Cinnamon Rolls
- Honey Garlic Pork Chops
- Whole Wheat Pancake and Waffle Batter
- Cocoa Fudge Cookies
- Broiled White Fish Parmesan
- Cheeseburger Soup
- Spaghetti Pie
- Wilted Cabbage Salad with Bacon
- Rosemary-Garlic Baked Chicken Breast