More About DIRTYBUNNY
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Best possible use of those over-ripe bananas! The darker the bananas the less sugar you have to use, so throw those bananas into the freezer for later use. Very moist and packed with healthy things.
I took my favorite muffins, substituted Splenda in the muffin itself and added wheat germ to boost the protein. I used real sugar for the tops so that you don't feel deprived when you eat them.
This is our recreation of the local taco stand chicken tacos.
This is always a safe bet at my local restaurant. I consider it two servings because I can only eat half of it as it's made.
Quick, low carb breakfast to take on the run. You can eat it on the run, wrap and heat it after you get to work, or share with a friend! Just enough to get you started in the morning without weighing you down, really good before a workout!
Great way to get a lasagna feel without the noodles or the calories. Thin sliced zucchini take the place of noodle layers in this Greek inspired dish.
Serve eight hearty servings with only one pot.
Perfect melange of vegetables for summer grilling and makes it easy to get your "Five a Day" allotment.
Recipes I've Rated:
- 3-Ingredient Beer Bread
- Roasted Onions with Walnuts and Blue Cheese
- Broiled Tilapia Parmesan
- Slow Cooker Chicken & Dumplings
- Greek Lamb Stew with Artichokes
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Deviled Eggs
- Easter Baked Ham
- Peanut Butter Cookies (per 1 cookie)
- Tracey's Sweet Irish Soda Bread
- Low-Carb Zucchini Ribbon 'Pasta'
- Beef & Guinness Crockpot Stew
- Guiness Stout Beef Stew
- Baked Cream Cheese Won Tons
- The Best Crock Pot Pot Roast
- Easy(er) Cioppino
- Red Lentils with Pumpkin (Indian)
- Fresh Peaches and Cream Kuchen
- Mom's Famous Beef Barley Soup
- Five-Ingredient Soup