More About JUJUELLIOTT
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Rachel Cooks Slow Cooker Moroccan Chicken Thighs
Joe Cross Reboot
Joe Cross Juice Reboot
Joe Cross Reboot plan
Basic split pea soup cooked in the slow cooker. Perfect cold weather dinner.
Recipe found on Pintrest "I'm just a girl with an appetite"
Inspired by walking through the produce department. Wanted to mix up the colors for something to go with a roast.
Black Eye Pea Jambalaya (Submitted by Martha Fayard Fountain)
by Old Biloxi Recipes, by Sonya Fountain Miller
makes about 25-1 cup servings
I use the same mixture when I make either cabbage rolls or stuffed peppers. Most of the time I make them both at the same time and freeze for later.
Everything I would put into my cabbage rolls thrown into my slow cooker.
put this recipe together with my husband while we were shopping for dinner
As usual, I double this recipe for a larger family.
great use for leftover roasted turkey
my mom's recipe
Family recipe served every Holloween, soupy, warm and filling. To serve, pour over one serving tortilla chips and .25 cup of monteray jack cheese which add 242 calories per serving.
Changed a few things and made the recipe for a large family
Copied this from the magazine, changed it a little, tripled the recipe for my large family.
quick red beans for beans and rice.
recipe from grocery store meat dept., originally called for beer instead of sprite. We have a daughter who is allergic to alcohol so we replace it in recipes.
I've doubled the original recipe. We have a large family.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Faux Fried Chicken
- Mediterranean Chicken Soup
- Cucumber, Tomato, Apple, Onion, and Green Pepper Salad
- Beef Chuck Pot Roast in a Slow Cooker 6ozs of Meat with Broth & veggies
- Crockpot Creamy Italian Chicken
- Healthy Chicken Vegetable Casserole
- Unstuffed Bell Peppers Casserole
- Carrot, Tomato and Spinach Quinoa Pilaf
- Slow Cooker Greek Chicken and Potatoes
- Quick & Easy Chicken Tostadas
- White Beans, Spinach and Tomatoes over Linguine
- Simple Quinoa and Vegetables
- Nathan's Two-Thumbs-Up Ratatouille
- Slow Cooker Whole Chicken
- Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken Thighs
- Chicken and Spinach bake with egg noodles
- Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
- Basic Turkey Meatloaf
- Slow Cooker Lasagna
- Quinoa, Black Bean and Corn Salad
- Zesty Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken
- Coach Nicole's Mini Vegetable Frittatas
- Deviled Eggs
- Tater Tot Casserole
- Slow Cooker Kentucky Burgoo
- Southwest Chicken and Black Bean Soup
- CHICKEN CASSEROLE
- Slow Cooker Marinara Chicken and Vegetables
- Slow Cooker Moroccan Beef Stew