More About ADRIENALINE
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Great different use for pasta with lots of veggies
Easy impressive pasta dish
Loaded with fiber and not too much sugar, this makes a pretty filling breakfast with some fruit
Fiber filled nutritious delicious breakfast
Quick, easy and yummy
This is a yummy fiber filled side dish or vegetarian main course
We are always challenged by what we get in our CSA box. This week it was yellow squash and eggplant so here we go
We belong to a Community Supported Agriculture Group(CSA) so we get a basket of fresh from field veggies every week. Here is a great way to use some of the veggies.
Satisfy the craving for chocolate and cheesecake
Great way to get some freggies
Use your bread maker to make this easy
Tilapia is coated with ground cashews in this delicious dish adapted from All recipes Michelle Wolf
Whatcha Got? Throw it in the Pot. Easy, yummy, healthy treat. Every week we get our half share of stuff from our CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) Farm. We don't know in advance what it will be but tonite it will be soup.
This great dish serves up in 20 minutes. The vegetables are braised right in the pasta water in the last few minutes of cooking the pasta. The original recipe called for 3 Tablespoons of pitted olives but I've left them out, Without them the recipe tastes fresher and you save on a little fat. Add a salad and you have a whole meal.
Great way to use up frozen shrimp. Low calorie one dish meal.
It's amazing but the pumpkin does the job of the oil and eggs required by the mix. The muffin dough is dense so the muffin tops are not smooth but the muffins are absolutely delicious.
Taste like it loaded with cream without the calories
This was adapted from an allrecipes.com recipe for Carmelized Baked Chicken. We wanted a sauce and the flavor is delicious.
This recipe is the perfect choice for Meatless Monday. Braising greens are a mix of greens that include kale, chard, collards, mustard, bok choy, raddichio, and turnip greens. In the cold, dark days of winter, the farmer's markets are full of baskets of these thick, green leaves in various sizes, shapes, and shades of greens. They're really great because you get several varieties of dark, leafy, chock-full-of-vitamins greens that are so versatile. Plus, they're delicious - each bite bursts with flavor and texture.
Low calorie, fulfilling veggie main dish
Shoyu Chicken is a popular Hawaiian dish. It is often served with rice. The word shoyu is Japanese for soy sauce. Let the chicken soak in the marinade for at least an hour, the longer the better. Prep time includes marinating time.
Great for casual dining. Quick and easy.
This great recipe comes from Sheddingit.com and it is superb. We use Manilla mangos. They are small and yellow, have the smallest easiest to remove pits and sweet and creamy. Shegdingit has great instructions on easily preparing the mangos.
We had this in Greece and I have done my best to reproduce this delicious chicken with yummy Greek yogurt sauce
My family has grown up on this. 2% cheese works great. So does skim milk
Fresh Veggies are the best! We belong to a CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) and never know what kind of fresh veggies will show up. I made this great fresh meal from this week's veggies.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Easy French Onion Soup
- White Chicken Chili
- Slow Cooker Maple Pear Walnut Cake Oatmeal
- Crescent Roll Taco Pizza
- Peanut Butter Banana Eyeballs
- Loaded Potato Soup
- Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- Healthy Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Better Breakfast Casserole
- Better-than-Takeout Chicken Fried Rice
- Nutty Baked Apples with Raisins
- Winter Crisp
- Buttery Brussels Sprouts with Sage, Dried Cranberries and Pecans
- Chicken Satay with Vegetables
- Crustless Spinach Quiche *Breakfast to Go*
- No-Bake Vegan Key Lime Pie
- Chicken Tikka Masala
- Salmon with Summer Tomato Salsa
- Avocado Cream
- Strawberry-Watermelon Popsicles
- Slow Cooker Meatballs
- Cajun Chicken Caesar Salad
- Layered Greek Dip
- Cola Chicken
- Trim Tamale Pie
- Massaged Kale Salad
- Tuna Fish Burger patties
- Frozen Berries and Cream
- Low-Fat, Low-Calorie Zucchini Bread
- Chocolate Love
- Super Moist Banana Bread
- Guilt Free Pineapple Orange Cake
- Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork Roast
- 2-Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
- Rosemary and Olive Oil Slow Cooker Chicken
- Egg Muffins
- Grilled Mediterranean Ahi Tuna
- Whole-Wheat Thin Crust Pizza Dough
- California Cheeseburger
- Meal Plan Pasta 1
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- Noodles with Easy Peanut Sauce
- Black Bean Chicken
- Pork Stew with Black Beans & Sweet Potatoes (Instant Pot) (THM-E)
- Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
- Turkey Meatloaf
- Coach Nicole's Fresh & Skinny Guacamole
- Pico de Gallo - Authentic Mexican Salsa
- Lightened-Up Apple Crisp
- Three-Cheese Macaroni from 'The SparkPeople Cookbook'
- Cauliflower ''Mashed Potatoes''
- White Bean, Tomato & Spinach Pasta
- Slow Cooker Pork with Greens and Beans
- PrairieHarpy's Parmesan Shrimp
- Slow Cooker Rotisserie Chicken
- Cinnamon Chocolate Shortbread
- Blueberry Banana Muffins
- Raspberry-Lemon Scones
- Susie's Honey Maple Cookies
- Arugula + Mozzarella Salad With Eggplant Caponata
- Baked Chicken with Garlic and Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Cheddar-Stuffed Black Bean and Mushroom Burgers
- Butternut Squash Risotto with Greens
- Blueberry Flax Seed Muffins