More About KATETK
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
from all new diabetic cookbook. Easy and fast.
An old recipe I have used for years, not sure if originated from WW or not, but they are good, choclatety and easy.
Adapted from Cdn Diabetic cookbook, using beef instead of tofu.
A wonderfully easy and tasty dish, can change up ingredients depending on what you have and it is always good.
Start with onion in pot sprayed just with pam or oil oil spray and work down adding everything in. simmer until all is soft.
Can choose to puree but I did not this time.
A wonderful soup for a cold day, very easy if you choose the crock pot to cook it in.
This is a wonderful weight watchers recipe. I sometimes omit the lemon rind. Keep the bay leaf whole and remove before serving. Rice is cooked separately. Small green pimento olives work too, add enough to be 1/4 cup of olives. Roija is a type of wine but any red dinner wine works fine.
This is a very easy recipe that can adapt well to whatever you have in the kitchen. The tomato sauce is spread on top. Can increase or decrease both tomato sauce and green chillis.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Chris' Award Winning Peanut Butter Cookies
- Crockpot Curry Chicken with Lentils and Rice
- Christmas Bread
- Eggplant Fries
- Herb-Roasted Turkey
- cowboy casserole
- Roasted Kale Chips
- Roasted Kale Chips
- Eason Sweet Potato Cake Protein Bar
- Black Bean Brownies
- Quick & Easy Whole-Wheat Pizza Crust
- Beef And Vegetable Stirfry
- Slow Cooker Marinara Chicken and Vegetables
- Southwestern CHicken Soup
- Roasted Squash Soup
- Whole-Wheat Buttermilk Biscuits
- Panko Chicken Nuggets
- Fat Free Moist Chocolate Muffins
- Herbed Bulgur and Lentil Salad
- Cheesy Orange Roughy
- Grilled Vegetables with Pineapple
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Veggie Pizza on Whole-Wheat Crust with Feta and Mozzarella Cheeses
- Skinny Caramel Popcorn
- Low Carb Cranberry Muffins
- Sweet and Sour Chicken
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|KateTK's recipies from others
This is mainly a compilation of spark recipies that I have made and want to make again. Some are edited ones and some are new entries from family favourites. Cheers!
|KateTK quick dinner ideas
|KateTK's recipies w protein powder
|KateTK - BING recipies for groups
|Christmas and Thanksgiving