More About SPARKL3SUSAN
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Add as much or as little heat to it as you like. If you reduce it to make it thick, this makes a great dip for tortilla chips.
It tastes even better the next day.
Adapted from Apple Crisp SparkRecipe
Who needs to fry fish when this tastes better than fried? It's much healthier than fried, too! My family loved it!
Makeover with corrected ingredient list and nutritional information
A no-salt added makeover of a Jennie-O recipe
I make this for holiday get-togethers and always get rave reviews. It tastes great on leftover turkey sandwiches, too!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Garlic and Olive Oil Spaghetti Squash
- pumpkin plus any cake mix
- Fall Spinach Salad w/ Asian Pears and Almonds
- Farro and Butternut Squash Salad
- Low Sodium parmesan baked chicken tenders
- Broccoli Rice Cheese Casserole
- Quinoa lunch
- Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- Easy Zucchini Parmesan
- Apple Pie Oatmeal
- Single-Serving Mug Brownie
- Tuna Patties
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|SPARKL3SUSAN's Own Recipes
Recipes that I have added to the SparkRecipes database.