More About KBITZNELSON
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
My mother-in-law's recipe - a little spicy - just the way we like it.
This recipe is from crockpot365.com and used with permission. She's got hundreds of great recipes!
Nice warm soup for winter. I used a soup bone that had about a pound of meat on it that I shredded after it cooked in about 5 qt of water. 454 gm of split peas is a 1 pound bag.
Recipes I've Rated:
- LC Creamy Watermelon Pie
- Soft-Serve Banana 'Ice Cream'
- Broiled Tilapia Parmesan
- Chicken Stir-Fry With Broccoli and Tomatoes
- Slow Cooker Marinara Chicken and Vegetables
- Three Bean Taco Soup
- Adobo Chicken Crock Pot Recipe
- No-Guilt Cheese Enchiladas
- Super Fast Pork and Veggie Stir Fry
- Spanish Rice & Beef
- Keema (Ground Beef Casserole)