More About JPANNELL0
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This is a basic pie crust that can be used for sweet pies, tarts, or quiche.
I love cold oatmeal. Here's my attempt to copy Corner Bakery's chilled swiss oatmeal.
This is a family favorite. When I became a vegetarian I made some modifications. Not for vegans.
I entered this before as My favorite breakfast and found I had entered it so that the breakdown was for one serving. I can't see how to correct that so I'm re submitting it.
I eat this almost everyday. I make up four servings and heat it up each day.
Use any veggies you want for stir fry. Could use extra firm tofu
The perfect balance between sweet and spicy gives an edgy feel to traditional butternut squash soup. From the cookbook "The Happy Herbivore" by Lindsay S. Nixon.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Peanut Butter & Dill Pickle Sandwich
- Herb Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Butternut Squash Fries
- Eggplant Stew
- Thai-Inspired Sweet Potato, Tempeh, & Kale Stew
- Stir fry green beans
- Roasted Broccoli
- Jalapeņo Cilantro Hummus
- Napa Cabbage & Cucumber Slaw
- Crispy Garlic Kale with Chorizo and Beans
- Creamy Butternut Squash & Apple Soup
- Skinny Scalloped Sweet Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Curry
- Slow Cooker Northern Bean and Spinach Soup
- Spiced Pumpkin Soup
- 5 Ingredient Soup