More About MUDDER91
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Adapted from Moosewood Lowfat, p 226-7. Any veggies will work, use what is in your pantry/refrigerator. Cook each type an appropriate amount so they are all done at about the same time.
I made a really amazing chili many years back, this is my attempt at recreating that chili.
From "A Dinner a Day" by Sally Sondheim & Suzannah Sloan, page 442.
I LOVE this dinner salad. It has lots of super flavor nuggets in it.
Great with chicken breast. I added a little garlic salt.
Adapted from "A Dinner a Day" pg 244. Serve with rice and a salad. The original recipe also includes mushrooms (cook with the leeks) and a can of sliced olives (add with the wine).
A delicious soup full of fiber and nutrition.
Sweetened with maple syrup. Make a 28 ounce loaf.
Higher in fiber and protein than comparable cookies, and lower in fat. Recipe taken (and modified) from the box of Zoom hot cereal. I used a mixture of butter and smart balance for the 3/4 cup of butter because that was what I had on hand. The nutrition values reflects this.
Lots of substitutions in there, but they still taste great!
This is a quick, tasty dish that my son LOVES.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Cheesy Tuna Veggie Casserole
- Raspberry Lemon Pudding Cakes
- Bisquick Coffee Cake
- All Recipes Heavenly Angel Food Cake
- Caribbean Chicken
- Taco Soup
- The Healthiest Chicken Fingers you'll ever had!
- Coach Nicole's Cold Weather Vegi Stew
- Mousse a la Banana
- Cauliflower cheese casserole
- Pumpkin Smoothie
- Easy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Blackberry Cobbler
- Chocolate Fiber Balls
- Fruit-Filled Chocolate Meringues
- Foolproof Oven Baked Brown Rice
- Quinoa with Spinach and Feta Cheese
- Turkey and Black Bean Sloppy Joes
- Italian Vegetable Bake
- Indian Chicken
- Turkey Taco Salad
- New Orleans Red Beans
- Mexican Eggroll
- Turkey Muffins
- Sauteed Chicken with Cherry Tomatoes
- Chicken & Asparagus Pasta
- Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken
- Oriental Broccoli Slaw with Turkey
- Spinach Feta Pizza Tortilla
- Feta & Spinach Egg Whites
- Personal Pan Thin Crust Pizza
- Balsamic Grilled Chicken Breast
- Beef Stew with Barley