More About AALLEY2
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This is my take on vegetables and lentil soup.
Great bread for toasting and when I make myself I know what goes into it. It is real bread and will mold if you leave it on the counter.
Love using up my veggies this way. What ever I have that's what I use.
Here is my version of porridge I saw some place on line, I changed it up a bit, added a few things and cut out the oils.
In place of GT's Kombucha Synergy. I use frozen berries and banana, which makes it freeze quick in my vita mix, hence a little hot coffee to thaw it a little. I have made it frozen for ice cream replacement, but still need to add a little water or liquid to thaw enough for blending.
Antioxidants in the berries and probiotics in the yogurt
Breakfast idea. same as the banana and oats. Sub with any fruit.
Vegetable and chicken soup alternative
Don’t peel the apples. Unpeeled apples are healthier, there is less waste, and you can barely tell in this recipe
it is easy to make your own. I add about 1/4 cup of store bought buttermilk to a few cups of milk, then let it sit overnight (in the winter, I put it in the microwave with the light on, since our house gets cold at night). When it has thickened to the consistency of buttermilk, it is ready to go back to the refrigerator and become part of your next recipe. (The substitutions you see for buttermilk, usually milk plus lemon juice, will work for proper rising, but will not add the same flavor as buttermilk)
Quick and easy breakfast pancakes. Very filling!
Braising is a cooking method similar to sautéing,
but with liquid.
It seems I never have all the veggies I need for this soup. Like celery, but it is good even without it. When I have it I use about a cup chopped. Sometimes I also use tomatoes.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Salsa Turkey Burgers
- Caramel Apple Salad
- Oven Roasted Baby Red Potatoes
- Low-Fat Cheesecake Souffle
- Super Moist Banana Bread
- Roasted Parmesan Potatoes
- 100-Calorie Carrot Ginger Muffins
- Black Bean, Bok Choy, Miso Soup
- BBQ Chicken Burgers
- Whole-Wheat Pecan Waffles or Pancakes
- Coach Nicole's Pumpkin & Apple Waffles
- SP_Stepf's Avocado-yogurt dressing
- Crustless Quiche with Onion, Mushrooms and Swiss Chard
- Lentil Soup kids like better than candy
- Easy Cucumber Cups
- Coconut-Chia Seed Granola
- Veggie Pizza on Whole-Wheat Crust with Feta and Mozzarella Cheeses
- Whole Wheat Pizza Dough
- Cinnamon Apple Muffins
- Whole Wheat English Muffin Bread
- Honey Oatmeal Whole Wheat Bread
- Red Bean Turkey Chili
- Chicken Zucchini Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Pumpkin Chia Muffins
- Jamie's Flax Meal Pancakes
- A sort of Dahl Curry (lentil stew) Thing
- Sauteed Brussels sprouts
- CHICKEN BRAISED IN WALNUT SAUCE
- Noodle-less Zucchini Lasagna
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Granola Bar
- Whole Wheat Pumpkin Scones
- High Protein Oatmeal Pancakes
- 100-Calorie Blueberry Muffins
- Clean Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
- Lentil curry and brown rice
- Carrot-Ginger Soup
- Overnight Steel Cut Oats
- Pumpkin Smoothie (Pumpkin Pie in a Glass)
- Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- Traditional Hummus
- Mediterranean Garden Frittata
- You Won't Believe It's Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Five-Minute Chocolate Mug Cake
- Chicken-Veggie Quesadillas with Ranch Yogurt Sauce
- Kettle corn
- Whole wheat graham crackers
- Caramel Corn
- Easy & Wholesome Zucchini Muffins
- Coach Nicole's Vegetarian Lentil Loaf
- Lemon Zucchini Dip
- Pineapple - Rhubarb Salsa