More About JULIETTECAKE
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Quick and satisfying lunch!
At just two Smart points for an entire ounce, this is a healthy alternative to a coffee house drink.
Tasty, Quick and Healthy!
Vary the veggies to your family's tastes—sliced carrots or snow peas would be good substitutions.
Fun and Easy Dinner
Quick & Healthy
HINT: 1 1/3 cups uncooked rice usually cooks to about 2 cups
This tagine is both fruity and spicy, and the rosemary and ginger give it a delightful aroma. It can be made with chicken pieces, pheasant, or duck and needs only a buttery couscous and a leafy salad to accompany it.
A family favorite
The broccoli does not have to be cooked in the boiling water. It can be added to the casserole frozen, just add an extra 15 minutes to the baking time.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Delicious Turkey Meatloaf
- Baked Potato Soup
- Southwest Chicken and Black Bean Soup
- Crustless Spinach, Onion and Feta Quiche
- One-Minute Microwave Muffin
- Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese
- Chicken & Asparagus Pasta
- Zesty Chickpea Salad
- Healthy Chicken Vegetable Casserole
- Italian Sausage & White Beans