More About NANNYGOAT88
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This is the best salad! Everyone loves it.
Easy biscuit for soups.
This is the best bread recipe packed with nutrition. The millet really puts a nice little crunch and the texture is the best I've had for whole wheat bread- nice and light.
Easy, tasty, crockpot dish
Just love these with soup or gravy. I have to fit them in when I have veggie soup.
Since beans are so good for a person, this is the way I got my children to eat beans. This is one of their favorite meals and it's so cheap and easy- the crockpot does all the work! It makes a lot and freezes well too.
A lighter version of one of my favorites.
This is a tasty casserole my mother used to make but I don't put crushed potato chips on top.
This is good with pork chops, beef or venison.
My husband loves to hunt, thus we have elk. This is an easy, tasty, and versitle way to use it.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Low-Cal, Low-Fat Breakfast Cookies
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Colorful Italian Pasta Salad
- Kitchen Basics: Chicken Noodle Soup
- Lemon Bars
- 2-Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins
- Carrot Pumpkin Bars
- Frosted Lemon Poppyseed Muffins
- Low-Cal Cornbread
- Cabbage Noodle Salad - Lower Cal Version
- Caramel Apple Salad
- L.R. Elk steaks in mushroom gravy
- Lo-Cal Dark Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork Roast
- Taco Soup
- Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Chewy Mini Cupcake Brownies
- Whole Wheat Oat Pumpkin Muffins
- Better-than-Takeout Chicken Fried Rice
- Honey Garlic Pork Chops