More About HAWKEYE1943
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
I prefer to make my own sauce, my husband and I like a more robust sauce.
A great light salad for summer.
Quick chili mac skillet.
I like to take this recipe to potlucks.
Great with salad and green vegetable
We love this stir-fry, it is easy, but takes time to chop the vegetables.
I love this chicken salad served on organic mixed greens with light raspberry dressing.
This is a good mini dessert.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Cowboy Chicken
- Sauteed Brussell Sprouts with Onions and Walnuts
- World's Best (and Easiest) Salmon
- Minestrone Soup
- Easy Lemon Chicken
- Cola Chicken
- Salmon Patties
- Pong Pong Pork Chops
- Honey-Balsamic Chicken Breast
- Oven Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Five-Ingredient Soup
- Chicken with Cheesy Mushroom Gravy
- Ground Beef Cabbage Stir-Fry
- WW Garden Vegetable Soup (1 cup)
- Pink Salmon Burger Patties
- Feta & Spinach Egg Whites
- Slow Cooker Lemon Garlic Chicken