More About SHAW12953
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
in a large skillet over medium high heat, cook beef and onion until meat is no longer pink, draig, stir in the tomatoes, tomato sauce, corn, water, chili powder, oregano, and salt.
bring to a boil, stir in macaroni. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 18022 minutes or until macaroni is tender. Sprinkle with cheese.
1) To prepare the sauce, in small bowl combine sherry, brownsugar, soy sauce, set a side.
2) In Large non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chops; cook until browned, about 2 minutes on each side.
3) Pour the sauce over chops, reduce heat on low, cover and simmer, until cooked through, about 10 minutes. Add water, if needed, to keep sauce from cooking down too much.
4) While chops are simmering cook the noodles according to pachage directions, but do not add salt. Dain well, and place on serving plate.
5) Uning tongs, place porkchops over noodles. Cover to keep warn. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and water, stir into sauce in skillet. Cook over medium heat until thickened, about 1-2 minutes. Pour sauce over chops, serve.