More About ROZIGNAL
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
I adapted this recipe from a BHG Junior Cookbook. Carbalose has 18 g carbs per cup which makes it about 30 g less per cup than regular wheat flour. I add a little more milk or cream if it is too thick.
I haven't tried this yet, but many people liked it on the web site I borrowed it from. You can change out the onion powder for another flavor if you like.
I made this recipe from the Betty Crocker Gluten Free Collection substituting Splenda for sugar.
This is a delicious alternative for low carb diets.
Easy to make and 1/2 the sugar that other recipes call for. Also using sugar free gelatin saves calories
Recipes I've Rated:
- Low Carb BBQ Sauce
- Amazing Meat Loaf
- Microwave Butternut Squash
- Gluten Free Snickerdoodles
- Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Chili
- Pink Salmon Burger Patties
- Low Carb/Sugar Free/Gluten Free/Almond Cookies
- 15-Bean Soup
- Low-Carb Almond Pancakes
- Cod Grilled in Foil
- Atkins Style Low Carb Cheeseburger Soup
- Low-Carb Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- bacon wrapped chicken
- CHICKEN CASSEROLE
- Crockpot Cubed Steak
- zucchini and squash
- Sweet and Sour Pork
- Easy Applesauce
- Sugar Free Strawberry Rhubarb Pineapple Jam
- Iced Coffee
- Easy Chicken & Rice Casserole
- Split Pea Soup
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|Low carbs for the Hansons
These are recipes we have tried or will try for our low carb diet.