More About NICKYCRANE
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Instant, filling, energy cakes.
Good way to get your oat ration!
I make the mix in bulk, .5 cup of everything except baking powder.
Adapted from Lisa Kains Tastebook recipe.
Might be better made with a muffin.
Have put down as breakfast, but low enough cal for a filling snack
I use this for everything. Salad dressing, cook things in it, use it to spice up bland foods.
I've given approx measurements, but just chuck everything in. I think it need about twice as much soy sauce as Balsamic vinegar.
I added a lot more veggies to regular pasticio recipe. This is an experiment. I love pasticio, so tried chucking more vegs in with it. Was rather shocked to see the calories for the 8 servings I originally estimated it would do!
Meg, maybe you can make a much lighter version of this!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Tahini-Lemon Dressing
- Mocha Banana Smoothies
- Slow Cooker Peanut Butter Cup Cake
- Flax Muffin in a Mug
- Veal Chops Inverness
- Easy Slow Cooker Beef and Mushrooms
- Savory Greek Beans (Fasolia Gigantes)
- Slow Cooker Boston Baked Beans
- Cheeseburger Soup
- Mocha Frap-un-ccino
- Microwave Peanut Butter Cookie
- Creamy Spinach Zucchini Soup
- Watermelon-Feta Kabobs
- Quinoa and Cheese
- Cornbread with Cream Corn, Cheese, Jalapenos
- Quinoa Primavera
- Microwave Herb Potato Chips
- Coach Nicole's Fresh & Skinny Guacamole
- Baked Egg Cups
- Cocoa and Peanut Butter Cake in a Mug
- Whole-Wheat Pita Chips
- Slow Cooker Lemon Garlic Chicken
- Baked Macaroni and Cheese
- Single-Serving Chocolate Brownie
- Spicy CrockPot Thai Chicken
- Tuna Coleslaw Wrap
- Thai Noodle Salad
- Crustless Spinach, Onion and Feta Quiche
- Baked Buffalo Chicken Nuggets
- Noodles with Easy Peanut Sauce
- High Fiber Brownies
- Traditional Hummus
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Soup
- Cream of Tomato Soup
- Better Breakfast Casserole
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars
- Lower fat French Onion Soup
- Moroccan Chick Pea Chili
- Spicy Sweet Potato Chips
- Slow Cooker Rice
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|nicky slow cooker
|nicky misc veg
|nicky dressings and sauces