More About FBAILEY24X
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This is great high in protein and fibre can adjust to suit. I use buckwheat/grape nuts or chia seeds depending on my stores. I don't often have honey but makes a delicious post gym snack or even a light desert.
Whatever was in the fridge soup!
Creamy, full flavoured and delicious.
Delicious dish, so versatile.
Use a variety of mushrooms, portobello, shiitake, wild etc for total of 174g, season to taste. Use fresh herbs for more flavour (double the amount listed). Enjoy with remaining wine. Can substitute chicken stock for vegetable.
This dish is delicious, feel free to adapt to your taste. I left out bacon and used prepared seafood selection from supermarket. I also used turmeric instead of saffron.
Found on jocooks.com amazing salad perfect for summer but great anytime.
Lighter beef stew
Hairy dieters take on beef bourguignon
Lighter version of traditional stew.
Lighter than regular pastry home made pie. From Hairy dieters cookbook
Classic Chicken dish.
Really low calorie accompany with potatoes and green veg.
Paraphrasing; Irish stew made with lamb leg steak rather than high fat neck fillet.
Nice easy all in 1 dish if you prep the night before you could easily put in slow cooker next day for evening meal, you'd just need to put the potatoes in near the end, 20 or so minutes if you do it on the hob.
Creamy chicken pie flavour without the fat from pastry.
From Anna richardsons drop a dress size cookbook
Recipes I've Rated:
- No-Bake Graham Cracker Cheesycake
- Red Velvet Cupcakes w/Cream Cheese Frosting
- Coconut-Almond Breakfast Quinoa
- Best Ever Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- EASY HEALTHY SESAME CHICKEN
- Creamy chicken tarragon pots from hairy dieters cookbook
- Summer No-Cook Oatmeal
- Whole Roasted Tandoori Chicken
- The Biggest Loser Sauteed peppered mushrooms
- Baked Salmon Dijon
- Sesame Chicken
- Heather's Beef, Barley & Vegetable Stew for the CrockPot
- Amy's Tortilla Lunch Pizza
- Chicken Satay with Vegetables
- High-Protein, Low-Sugar Blueberry Muffins
- Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken
- Garlic New Potatoes
- Banana Walnut Protein Muffins
- Protein Oatmeal Breakfast
- Easy Low-Fat Individual Peach Cobblers
- Fruit Smoothies
- Chili Cheese Fries