More About FBAILEY24X
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Found on jocooks.com amazing salad perfect for summer but great anytime.
Lighter beef stew
Hairy dieters take on beef bourguignon
Lighter version of traditional stew.
Lighter than regular pastry home made pie. From Hairy dieters cookbook
Classic Chicken dish.
Really low calorie accompany with potatoes and green veg.
Paraphrasing; Irish stew made with lamb leg steak rather than high fat neck fillet.
Nice easy all in 1 dish if you prep the night before you could easily put in slow cooker next day for evening meal, you'd just need to put the potatoes in near the end, 20 or so minutes if you do it on the hob.
Creamy chicken pie flavour without the fat from pastry.
From Anna richardsons drop a dress size cookbook
Recipes I've Rated:
- Summer No-Cook Oatmeal
- Whole Roasted Tandoori Chicken
- The Biggest Loser Sauteed peppered mushrooms
- Baked Salmon Dijon
- Sesame Chicken
- Heather's Beef, Barley & Vegetable Stew for the CrockPot
- Amy's Tortilla Lunch Pizza
- Chicken Satay with Vegetables
- High-Protein, Low-Sugar Blueberry Muffins
- Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken
- Garlic New Potatoes
- Banana Walnut Protein Muffins
- Protein Oatmeal Breakfast
- Easy Low-Fat Individual Peach Cobblers
- Fruit Smoothies
- Chili Cheese Fries