More About JJAQUES41
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Modified, lightened recipe originally from: A Taste of Cowboy: ranch Recipes and Tales from the Trail.
An easy stir-fry type meal with a twist. Pine nuts included in nutritional calculation.
Tropical taste to start your morning. Very creamy
A super-easy smoothie that everyone will love!
This is a major reconstruction of a recipe I found on-line for those who love Hawaiian rolls. Not something to have regularly, but a unique recipe nonetheless.
A two pot dish that's a full meal! Contains pine nuts.
1. Drain and rinse chickpeas, place in large bowl.
2. Quarter cherry tomatoes and chop cucumber, place in same bowl.
3. Finely dice purple onion, fresh parsley, and banana peppers place in same bowl. Gently mix together.
4. In separate bowl, whisk together: lemon juice, garlic and herb seasoning, olive oil until well blended.
5. Pour liquid into bowl with vegetables and gently combine.
6. Can be served at room temperature or chilled.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Baked Ziti (Trillium1204)
- Whole Wheat Couscous with Spinach and Squash
- Chickpea Curry
- Quinoa-Black Bean Casserole
- Chicken with Artichokes and Roasted Red Peppers
- Cabbage and Zucchini
- Greek Turkey Burger
- Glazed Carrots and Sugar Snap Peas
- Slow Cooker Healthy Potato Soup
- Mocha Banana Smoothies
- Baked New potatoes and Apple Casserole
- Crispy Green Beans with Pesto
- Skinny Sour Cream & Chicken Enchiladas
- Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken
- Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork Roast
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Curry
- Coach Nicole's Vegetarian Lentil Loaf
- Cauliflower ''Mashed Potatoes''
- Wild Rice & Artichoke Salad
- Black Bean Chicken
- Best Tuna Sandwich
Recipe Collections I've Shared: