More About DGRIFFITH51
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Anti inflammatory drink
Fast to prepare after a busy day
The original recipe calls for butter and whipping cream. I replaced the butter with coconut oil and whipping cream with lite canned coconut milk
The Beet give this juice a nice blood read color
My husband cannot eat onions so they are not included in this burger recipe.
My husband can't eat onions so they are missing from this soup. You can also add diced tomatoes or exchange cabbage for the kale.
My husband has trouble digesting onions so this recipe does not include them.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Pumpkin Roll
- Low-Carb Crustless Taco Pie
- Chocolate Zucchini Bread or Muffins
- Healthy Veggie Pizza on Flourless Cauliflower Crust
- zucchini bread
- Chia Seed Pudding
- Noodles with Easy Peanut Sauce
- No-bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
- Horiatiki Salata (Greek Salad)
- Garlic Shrimp
- Black Bean Brownies, Low cal
- Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork Roast
- Linda's Southern Cole Slaw
- Egg Muffins
- Cauliflower "Tater Tots"
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars
- Chicken (or Turkey) Pot Pie
- Sweet Potato Fries
- Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookie
- No Flour Peanut Butter Cookies (Gluten-free)