More About SH9719
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Based on a Book Recipe
Decadent treat. Time consuming but tasty and low calorie.
All veggie zucchini boats
Unbelievably delicous and healthy Greek Yogurt banana split. I have to give my son the chef credit for this. He developed something similar to this with plain Greek Yogurt for a client. I changed it to Vanilla yogurt and adjusted the quantities. You have to taste this to believe it. This is a great breakfast, but can be eaten at any time. Even as a desert to share. At the end of the day if you need carbs, this is the recipe you need.
Yummy and simple creamed asparagus. Asparagus is baked to bring the flavor of the aspargus out. The yold of the egg melts in the sauce to create a rich flavor. Serve on toast or in a pita.
My mom was a very good cook and we all had our favorites. A few years ago she published seme of our favories in a self created book. I have updated the recipe to bake the asparagus instead of boiling it. The baking greatly increases the dept of the asparagus flavor.
This is a simple 4 ingredient salad that is my favorite summer treat.
This is an easy, healthy and tasty turkey chili that will allow you to not miss the beef in the chili. If you like spicy this is the Chili for you. Plus it includes a legume and 2 servings of fruits and vegetables. With a serving of brown rice it makes a healthy full and filling meal.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Marinara Pork Chops
- Summer Salad with Peaches and Goat Cheese
- Crispy Garlic Kale with Chorizo and Beans
- Broccoli, Asparagus, and Spinach Casserole
- Banana Cream Bread Pudding For One
- Kale, Chickpea, and Sweet Potato Curry
- BBQ Shrimp with Creamy Cheese Polenta
- Jeff's Ultimate Turkey Burger
- Garlic & Rosemary Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
- Spinach Edamame Hummus
- 15-Minute Black Bean and Corn Salsa
- Pasta Salad with Tomatoes, Zucchini, and Feta
- Chicken Stock
- Caponata Casserole with Chicken and Quinoa
- Creamy Shrimp Pasta
- Spinach Stuffed Salmon w/ Dill Yogurt Sauce
- Tuna Avocado Salad
- Kate B's Amazing Kale and Eggs
- Turkey & Butternut Squash Risotto
- Buffalo Chicken Mac n Cheese
- Pumpkin Spaghetti Sauce with Ground Turkey
- Self-Crust Pumpkin Pie
- You Won't Believe It's Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Honey Brushed Spicy Chicken Thighs
- Stuffed Peppers
- Halibut Stew with Fresh Herbs