More About HOOSIERNATIVE46
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
moist gluten free cake
Hearty Soup left over ham
Prepared in Cuisinart electric pressure cooker. Thick and creamy results.
Twist on traditional potato-egg salad
This delicious high protein / high fiber mean gives you great comfort food, with every ingredient giving you nutrients galore.
Autumn Favorite treat. Aroma fills the kitchen. Pairs nicely with Butternut soup. Served with favorite sauce.
Delicious frozen drink like the drink I had at the GABLES at Indiana University years ago.
Heavy on the veggies, this meal is quick to prepare, and satisfies the comfort food requirements
Low in calories high in nutrients
For a savory, low calorie, filling breakfast. This tastes like hot and sour soup. I prepare it for my Chinese students for their breakfast.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Ezekiel Bread
- Alton Brown's Peanut Butter Fudge
- Creamy Butternut Squash & Apple Soup
- One-Minute Microwave Muffin
- Beef Chuck Pot Roast
- Easy Whole-Wheat Flatbread
- Avocado Cream
- Slow Cooker Honey Mustard Chicken
- Refrigerator Bran Muffins
- Watermelon Blueberry Banana Split
- Chicken Kale Spinach Navy Bean Soup
- Ground Beef and Potato Casserole