More About PHEBESS
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This comes from the New York Times recipes. I've modified the recipe a bit by increasing the kale, and when I made it, I reduced the olive oil. I also used boneless/skinless chicken breasts because that's what I had. I personally left out the butter at the end, as well as the saffron. Absolutely delicious!!!
Great dinner for cold nights - several servings of veg in one pot, with pasta!
This is a wonderful raw relish - I eat it out of a bowl, it's so good!
This is fabulous for a light lunch or dinner for two. Or cut into smaller slices for a party, or an appetizer.
I love a meal where the basics are all in one dish! This is SO much better than the creamy tuna noodle casseroles my mother made.
This is an incredible combination - tasty and healthy! Great for a fast breakfast or part of lunch.
Healthy Asian-style - even my DH liked it!
Traditional lukschen kugel made lighter with low-fat dairy products. You can make it lighter with reduced fat cream cheese, or use Neufchatel instead of cream cheese. I didn't have that option available. And apples are added, making this perfect for Rosh Hashana!
This is one of those easy sauces that dresses up a simple meal and makes it ready for company.
We lived in Greece, just outside Athens, for a year while my father worked at the Oceanographic Institute. A block or two down the street from us was a fabulous fish restaurant, "I Garitha" - The Shrimp, in Greek. They had a wonderful fish soup or stew, which I kind of replicated - it's as close as I could come. I made this all through college and grad school - it's easy, filling, not expensive, and healthful!
Easy one-pot weekend dinner
A healthy version of the classic French dish.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Greek Yogurt and Applesauce Banana Bread
- Simple Nicoise Salad
- Egg-Free Chocolate Banana Muffins or Bread
- Israeli Salad
- Beef Tacos
- Red Velvet Cupcakes w/Cream Cheese Frosting
- Baked Ravioli's - Lasagna Style
- Quick Chicken Paprika
- Grapefruit Salad
- Light Asparagus Omelet
- Simple Mediterranean Vegetable Stew
- Low Fat chewy granola bars
- One Serving Brownie
- Slow Cooker Provencal Chicken and Beans
- Chicken & Asparagus Pasta
- Colorful Pepper Salad
- Cinnamon Raisin Scones
- Vegetable Couscous
- Easy French Onion Soup
- Heavenly Spinach
- Coffee Smoothie
- Rustic Italian Tortellini Soup
- Jamaicamama's Famous Chocolate Torte
- Whole Wheat Pasta with Eggplant and Tomatoes
- Mini Pumpkin Bites
- 1-Minute Faux Bananas Foster
- Spinach and Pear Salad with Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette
- Eggplant Parmesan
- Stuffing Muffins
- Blackberry Pie
- Black Bean and Sausage Soup
- Bourbon Chicken
- Easy on the waist biscuits
- Flaxseed, Wheat, and Bran Muffins
- Strawberry Spinach Salad
- Vegetarian Garden Pasta
- Roasted Veggies and Orzo
- Grilled Salmon Wraps
- Lamb Shank Soup
- Danish Aebleskiver (Pancake Balls)
- Skillet Lasagna
- 20-Minute Chicken Creole
- Baked Pork Chops
- Garlic Portobello Burger
- Creamy Chocolate-Raspberry Mousse
- Chicken Breasts Stuffed with Goat Cheese and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Ginger Spiced Cranberry Sauce with raisins
- Tuna and White Bean Salad
- Garden Vegetable Frittata
- Mixed Greens with Cranberries and Walnuts
- Tomato Salad with Orange Cilantro Vinaigrette
- Applesauce Oatmeal Muffins