More About JUDY1260
Recipes I've Shared:
Roasted potatoes that can be cooked in a foil packet in the oven or on the grill. Inexpensive recipe that can be made with real ingredients from your pantry.
Healthy, delicious, low calorie, good source of protein and vitamin C
Great source of calcium, protein and vitamin C. Make ahead for a healthy snack or quick breakfast.
A delicious & healthier alternative to bottled dressing that's approx. 20 calories per 2 tbsp. serving. It's not cheaper than bottled but it's better for you.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Low-Fat Slow Cooker Chicken and Rice
- Virtually Fat-Free Delicious Banana Bread.
- Kid-Friendly Waffle Kabobs
- Oven-Roasted Baby Red Potatoes
- Renovated General Tsao's Chicken
- Three Cheese Chicken Macaroni Casserole
- 100-Calorie Cinnamon Pancakes!
- Cottage Cheese, Spinach and Tomato Omelet
- Better-than-Takeout Chicken Fried Rice
- Easy Fruit Crepes
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Energy Bars
- Simply Popped Popcorn
- Simple Shepherds Pie
- Broiled White Fish Parmesan