More About CATTUTT
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This is a recipe I made up as I went along. Unfortunately I did not measure anything, as is my usual style. It turned out really tasty, so I decided to write out the recipe as best I can. That said, absolutely feel free to tinker with the amounts of seasonings and tailor them to your tastes. You could also use a variety of other veggies such as eggplant, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes or whatever you like/have on hand/is on sale at the store. Finally, you can make this vegetarian by using chickpeas, or make it for meat lovers by using the chicken.
This is my easy "I have some turkey I don't know what to do with" recipe.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Dark Chocolate Hot Cocoa
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Potato Soup
- Green Bean Casserole
- Chicken with Artichoke Hearts and Spinach
- Vegetarian Black Bean Cakes with Orange-Basil Salsa
- Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower 'Wings'
- Greek Egg White Scramble
- Baked Falafel
- Easy Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Chicken with Barley
- Slow-Cooker Turkey Sausage Breakfast Casserole
- Saucy Pepper Steak
- Spinach & Ground Turkey Hot Dish
- Country Style Steak (slow cooker)
- Baked Polenta with Spinach and Cheese
- Turkey Muffins/Loaves
- Leftover Turkey Casserole #1