More About DAD_AINT_HIP
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Confession time - my wife and I used to disagree on whether or not she liked lamb. I assured her that she did and when she finally - and exasperatedly - asked how I knew, I replied "remember those burgers I made on Friday - the ones you said were the best burger you ever had? That was lamb!"
And that's the story behind the name of the burger.
Don't worry, she's since forgiven me.
Second confession - these are a little bit of work as I prefer, and strongly recommend, getting bone-in lamb chops as they have more flavor. And, yes, you'll need to have a way to grind the meat or ask your meat department to do it for you.
Easy and fast fresh salsa will blow away any store-bought, sodium-ladden jars of the same.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Strawberry Champagne Punch
- Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork Roast
- Melting Snowman Cookies
- Taco Seasoning (Low Sodium Substitute)
- Baked Fennel with Parmesan and Thyme
- Halloween Mummy Bread (Pizza Toast)
- 1-Minute Faux Bananas Foster
- Coach Nicole's Cocoa-Nut Buddies
- Herb-Crusted Pork Loin Roast
- Sesame Chicken
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Miso Vegetable Soup with Noodles
- Simply Popped Popcorn
- OVEN ROASTED BRUSSEL SPROUTS
- Orange Sorbet by Vicki
- Red Velvet Waffles
- Apricot Vinaigrette
- Roasted Asparagus