More About KLUTZY68
Recipes I've Shared:
This easy dish uses regular pasta yet does not require precooking. It has less cholesterol than traditional lasagna. No one but the cook will know it contains tofu!
The classic version made somewhat healthier with no sacrifice in taste. Celery soup goes very well with tuna and eliminates those rubbery chunks of mushroom. I've specified certain brands I like best, but of course they're not required. Definitely use the Lea & Perrins, though!
A lower fat, higher fiber sauce. Serve with a salad and/or cooked vegetables, and perhaps a rich red wine such as merlot.
Easy, tasty, not low fat!
Rachel Ray couldn't do this any easier or faster!
A warm, hearty soup, especially good in winter. BTB soup bases are one of my secret ingredients that improve the flavor of many foods. Here it gives the broth a depth of flavor that fish alone cannot. Alternatively, you can boil fish trimmings to make a quart of fish broth.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Gluten-Free Banana Nut Bread
- Coconut Crusted Oven Fried Fish
- Thai Chicken Coconut Soup
- Wheatberry Salad - Ina Garten
- Mocha Mushroom Rub
- World's Best Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Quinoa Salad (sandra lee)
- Kung Pao Pork
- World's Best (and Easiest) Salmon
- Turkey Taco Salad
- Baked Pork Chops
- Raspberry-Lemon Scones
- Pistachio-Crusted Salmon
- High-Protein, Low-Sugar Blueberry Muffins
- Oatmeal Whole Wheat Quick Bread
- Tangy, Creamy Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Low-Fat Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas With Creamy Green Chile Sauce
- Baked BBQ'd Beef Back Ribs
- bleu cheese salad dressing