More About DIANEGLORIA
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
May be made a day ahead of time. Wrapped and stored in frig, ready to cook when everyone is ready to smell the lovely fragrance of the holiday. Very low fat version if made without the turkey, baked in casserole. We always add brussel sprouts and sometimes potatoes to the roasting pan. Makes delicious pan roasted veggies easy peasy.
Will be less calories than stated, since nutritional label included the syrup, which we do not use in this recipe. This is an alternative to that sugary sweet marshmallow topped usual holiday fare. Though still sweet.
A cross between a pecan and pumpkin pie, made healthier with nonfat evap milk and eggbeaters.
Not the healthy version here. Family version that most love to eat.
Family favourite for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
A healthier version of the family favourite.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Whole Wheat homemade lasagna
- Orange Iced Tea
- Grilled Strawberry & Cream Pita
- Sunny's Simple Lentil Soup
- Asparagus Wrapped in Phyllo Dough
- Orange-Miso Grilled Salmon
- Grilled Perch with Citrus Salsa
- 15-Minute Fish with Parsley Pesto
- Coach Nicole's Mini Vegetable Frittatas
- Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- Easy Zucchini Parmesan
- Quinoa-Black Bean Casserole
- Roasted Root Vegetables
- Spring Rolls
- yams and apples
- Schwabenbrot Cookies
- Single Serving Pineapple Bran Cake
- Soft Pumpkin Spice Pecan Cookies w Orange Glaze
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|Quick and easy, freezeable portion control