More About PACEKA1
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
My husband has had to have a liquid diet and this is one soup that he actually had seconds.
Recipe adapted from 'The Joy of Blueberries' by Theresa Millang. I added the flax seed, wheat germ and wheat flour in place of 1/2 of the white flour and also used 2 egg & 2 egg whites rather than 3 eggs. It did reduce the calories & fat somewhat while adding some additional fiber.
This is so good that even my husband loved it. It was a great addition to our taco night.
Adds vegetables & protein to a standard spaghetti sauce
This is a perfect compliment to apples.
Simple, easy and my favorite summertime food.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Roasted Asparagus
- Baked Meatballs
- Cinnamon Apple Muffins
- Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese
- Roasted Parmesan Potatoes
- Simple Salmon Patties
- Whole-Wheat Thin Crust Pizza Dough
- Chicken Tetrazzini
- Green Beans with Balsamic Onions and Almonds
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Fruity Stuffing
- Country Style Baked Pork Chops
- Potato and Ham Crock Pot Soup
- Broiled Tilapia Parmesan
- Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp
- Blueberry Flax Seed Muffins
- Low-Fat Spinach Lasagna
- Better Buttermilk Pancakes
- Ham Salad Spread
- Fried Green beans with mushrooms and onions
- Betty's home-made bread (4 loaves)
- World's Best (and Easiest) Salmon
- Zesty Pizza Sauce
- Honey Garlic Pork Chops
- Pork Chop and Apple Bake
- 2-Bean Sweet Potato Chili
- Roasted red pepper, Sun-dried Tomato & Basil Hummus
- Baked Tortilla Chips
- Cheesy Spinach Squares