More About EO4WELLNESS
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
These are versatile. Switch it up, flavoring wise. Omit espresso powder and/or cocoa and add in a few chopped berries.
Simple to make and ooooh so good, homemade ceasar salad dressing. Makes enough to cover 8 portions of salad.
Great replacement for noodles with a little flavor variety!
Keto, Low Carb, Gluten Free, Sugar-Free, High Fiber
This recipe modifies the one published on the "Chocolate Covered Katie" food blog for the size/ingredients locally available in my area. I am adding this for tracking purposes.
This recipe is an easy way to have the same flavors as "stuffing" inside your bird BUT Keto or Low Carb Friendly (without the bread). It also makes an EASY, quick, tasty side dish to accompany any meat-based meal.
as a topping (salads, oatmeal, yogurt, etc)
to fortify baked goods
as a binder for veggie burgers or gluten-free meat loaf/meat balls etc
or straight from the jar by the spoonful
Salad Dressing and/or Marinade or the way you use any vinegar
Nice served as is, or with tomato sauce or ranch dip. Eating alone? Try freezing any remaining portions in an air-tight container before baking. Then simply remove and bake (a bit longer--watch closely so they do not burn).
Great recipe when you are short on time. Great served with a side salad made with lovely greens and dressing.
This casserole also gets a boost in fiber and vitamins by the addition of cauliflower and spinach. No need to thaw either of them – just throw them in frozen and they cook in the casserole. Serve it with a large side salad and roasted green beans.
This recipe is suitable for or can be modified for: gluten free, sugar free, nightshade free, soy free, dairy free (using dairy-free cheese), keto, low carb, LCHF diets.
Rich in manganese and many other nutritional wonders--plus tastes great and is YUMMY!
Made these with turkey legs and/or white meat (tenders)
Great in a sandwich, over a bed of lettuce, or lunch or dinner.
This recipe doesn't utilize dairy, corn, grains, or nightshades. You can avoid soy by switching the Braggs Amino Acid out and replacing it with coconut aminos instead if you are sensitive to soy. If you aren't avoiding nightshade--feel free to add cayenne pepper or red pepper flakes to taste.
This stir fry tastes really great--but gets its flavor without using any nightshades. I made this recipe grain-free for my tracker, but if your allergies and diet allow grains you can serve this over chow mein, rice, or zoodles--or eat it like this from a bowl.
This recipe is allergen-free and can easily be modified to be vegan. It uses cabbage to replace the noodles (gluten-free and grain-free), ground beef (or chickpeas to be vegan), and bone broth (or veggie broth to be vegan) for enhanced nutrition. It is also soy free, dairy free, nightshade free, and egg free.
Life without tomatoes? Okay, this doesn't taste as yummy as the "original" but it will do & get you by for a different flavor. Want heat? Add hot radishes.
This shake is made with 2 scoops of Chocolate flavored YL Pure Protein Complete, 1 drop of YL Peppermint Vitality, 12 ice cubs, 1 cup spinach and 1 cup of your favorite plant or animal based milk.
Entered the recipe from https://collectedgoodies.wordpress.com/201
g-size/ to track nutrition.
Make this grab-n-go by filling 8 water bottles.
Part of Dr. Group's liver cleanse. Adding recipe for tracking purposes.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Keto Super Salad Dressing
- Baked turnip fries
- Veggie-Packed Tomato Sauce
- Cauliflower Fritters
- BLT Dip
- Crispy Faux-Fried Mexican Chicken
- Whole-Wheat Pecan Waffles or Pancakes
- Feta & Spinach Egg Whites
- 100-Calorie Carrot Ginger Muffins
- Quinoa and Pomegranate Salad
- Best Buffalo Chicken Chili
- Crunchy Taco Casserole
- Roasted Winter Vegetables
- Flax Sandwich Buns (Gluten Free, Low Carb, Grain Free)
- Low-Fat Angel Biscuits
- Sparkling Pomegranate Punch
- Bavarian Beef
- Single Serving No-Bake Chocolate + Peanut Butter Cookie
- Light Beer Cheese Dip
- Clementine Pumpkins
- Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Low-Carb Cheddar Bread
- Oven-Roasted Potatoes with Italian Herbs
- Chickpeas and Spinach
- Cheddar Herb Buttermilk Biscuits
- Blackberry smoothie for 1
- Katie's Summer Peach Crisp
- Spinach and Pear Salad with Dijon Vinaigrette
- Roasted Salmon with Apple-Almond Pesto
- Summer Salad with Chicken & Berries
- Rustic Italian Tortellini Soup
- Peanut Butter And Banana Pancakes
- Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- Garlic Spinach Stuffed Chicken
- Zucchini-Carrot Cake
- Keto 90 second bread
- Lemon Garlic Tilapia
- Strawberry Crunch Sundae
- Spicy Wasabi Guacamole
- Apple Hand Pies
- Tex Mex Calzones
- Low-Sodium Breakfast Sausage
- Grilled Zucchini with Feta and Pesto
- Seared Cod with Peach-Mango Salsa
- Coconut Meringue Cookies
- Mongolian Beef
- Keto Cheesecake
- 3-Ingredient Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins
- Pineapple Angel Food Cake
- Grilled Strawberry & Cream Pita
- Parmesan Tuna Patties (low fat, low carb)
- Splenda Lemonade
- World's Best Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Watermelon Blueberry Banana Split
- Strawberry-Asparagus Salad
- Hearty Beef & Vegetable Stew
- Chocolate Avocado Pudding
- Healthy Green Fruit Kabobs
- Carrot-Ginger Soup
- Savoury Muffins
- Rainbow Fruit Salad
- Mocha Oatmeal
- Tangy, Creamy Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Guiltless Chicken Salad
- Old-Fashioned Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Sweet Potato Soup
- Lightened-Up Apple Crisp
- Spinach and Mozzarella-Stuffed Turkey Meatloaf
- Mini Brown Butter Blondies
- 100-Calorie No-Fail Whole-Wheat Challah
- Strawberry-Kiwi Yogurt Freezer Pops
- Pumpkin Gingerbread
- Red Bean Soup with Ground Turkey
- Coach Nicole's Mini Vegetable Frittatas
- Team Spirit Popcorn (Rainbow Jello Popcorn)
- Light French Toast
- Acorn Meal ~ Traditional Native American Food
- No Flour Peanut Butter Cookies (Gluten-free)
- Whole-Wheat Pita Chips
- Balsamic Strawberries with Ricotta Cream
- Quinoa-Black Bean Casserole
- Honey-Whole Wheat Pretzels
- Bacon, Egg & Avocado Breakfast Sandwich
- Holiday Cinnamon Cut-Out Cookies
- Pumpkin Pie with Crunchy Pumpkin Seed Crust
- Quick Lemon Mousse with Basil and Blueberries
- Cyn's Mock Potato Casserole
- Chickpea Veggie Soup
- Slow Cooker Rotisserie Chicken
- Oven-Baked Zucchini Sticks
- Coach Nicole's Cocoa-Nut Buddies
- Turkey Taco Salad
- Carrot Apple Cole Slaw
- Easy French Onion Soup
- No Added Sugar Pumpkin-Apple Butter
- Artichoke Dip
- Turkey Meatloaf
- Mango, Almond & Avocado Salad
- Candy Corn Popsicles
- Roasted Cauliflower
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Mediterranean Garden Frittata
- Whole Wheat Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
- Banana-Yogurt Ghosts (Healthy Halloween Popsicles)
- Cheeseburger Soup
- Black Bean Hummus
- Vegetarian Collard Wraps
- Black Bean Soup
- Coach Nicole's Tasty Peanut Sauce
- Vegetarian Black Bean Cakes with Orange-Basil Salsa
- Crustless Spinach, Onion and Feta Quiche
- Greek Omelet
- Italian Herb Seasoning
- Sausage Egg Casserole (Low Carb)
- Soft-Serve Banana 'Ice Cream'
- Turkey Bacon Breakfast Rolls
- Greek Penne Pasta Salad
- Nutty Baked Apples with Raisins
- Sugar-Free Strawberry Shortcakes
- Low-Carb Zucchini Ribbon 'Pasta'
- Lemon Roasted Cabbage
- Quinoa and Cheese
- High Fiber Brownies
- Skinny Cheeseburger Slider Kabobs
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
Recipe Collection of Chicken-based dishes
|GF-Breads and Crackers
|Dip, Sauce, Spread, Condiments, Herb
Spices, Herbed Butter, Condiments, Sauces, Gravies, Dips, Herbal Oil blends, and other such things to make all your other recipes taste YUMMY!
|Slow Cooker Friendly
|My Blog Recipes
|Keo Style LFHC
Salad Recipes. Note: I have homemade salad recipes located in the Dips, Spreads, Sauces, Dressings and Herb Blend collection here on SP.
|GF-Bread Recipes LC
|Cheese ~ Dairy
Cheese and Dairy recipes
Eggs and Egg Substitutes