More About BUSY4HER
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Recipe from their website.
Found this recipe on the Dr. Oz site and replaced tomato sauce with Prego, reduced the amount of oil, and added butter.
Good as a dip or filling for tacos or burritos.
When I have roasts cooked a bit on the tough side, using them again in recipes fixes them right up. Serve this tender and juicy soup with fresh bicuits!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Homemade Refried Beans
- Oven "Fried" Parmesan Chicken Legs
- Mexican Hamburger Rice Skillet
- Linguine with Spicy Shrimp
- Dukan Beef Burger
- Slow Baked Yams
- Slow Cooker Southwest Chicken
- Crockpot Sour Cream Salsa Chicken
- Fresh Cranberry Sauce
- Feta & Spinach Egg Whites
- Parmesan Zucchini Crisps
- Mexican Tortilla Casserole
- Cabbage Beef Stew