More About LDYHAZ
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Veggies and chickien mildly spice peanut sauce
Quebec Style. Very simular to split pea but made with dried yellow peas.
Stir fry vegetables , chicken breasts with rice noodles and curry sauce.
Dip for vegies or crackers. Original recipe called for Tahini but I cant get that so I used Sesame Oil instead of olive oil
Uses Cubed Roasted Buttercup squash
A smooth clean non spicy dipping sauce
good hearty soup 1 1/2 cup serving
The combination is simple but out of this world flavor.
Basic Egg Omelet with Peppers, Ham, Cheese
Roasted Cauliflower with Herbs and Parmesan Cheese. You can also leave out the Mrs Dash and use a Parmesan Cheese Blend that has Herbs in it. Kraft makes a few.
Recipes I've Rated:
- humus (sesame oil instead of tahini)
- Quaker Easy Corn Bread
- Guiltless Chicken Salad
- Carrot Cake Protein Bars
- Pork Chops with Cream of Mushroom in Crock Pot
- McCormick's Beef Stew with Extra Veggies
- Salsa Chicken
- Maple Country Style Pork Ribs (Low Sugar)
- SPAGETTI SQUASH
- Broiled Tilapia Parmesan
- Parmesan Roasted Potatoes
- Mom's Famous Beef Barley Soup
- Broiled White Fish Parmesan