More About OOOMAC
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This spicy and crunchy snack is perfect for impressing the holiday gang. and YUMMY. NOT Diet food.
This soup is a great base. I add leftover cooked meat or fish to it.
Delicious as a side or appetizer. A real Party Hit! The number of servings is for a side dish (without the optional feta)
Easy Fast and Filling - Takes a can of Chili Further with more Fiber!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Light Lemon Pound Cake
- Roasted Root Vegetables
- 91-Calorie Almond & Jam Cookies
- Quick Vanilla Cinnamon Honey Pear
- Peppers Stuffed with Quinoa, Spinach and Feta Cheese
- Dairy-Free 'Cheesy' Quinoa
- Meatloaf Muffins
- Crescent Roll Taco Pizza
- Tabouli - Tri-Color Couscous
- Tomato sauce with veggie 'beef'
- 15-Minute Black Bean and Corn Salsa
- High-Protein, Low-Sugar Chocolate Granola
- Wonderful Stuffed Potatoes
- Quinoa-Black Bean Casserole
- Single Serve Wheat Bran Chocolate Chip Muffin
- Cowboy Caviar
- 2-Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins
- SacredWaters' Black bean, tomato & Pumpkin soup