More About JAUDON
Recipes I've Shared:
Make these a day or two in advance for a great, filling breakfast.
This is an easy to prepare vegetarian dish with lots of flavor! You can lower the amount of soy sauce if you want lower sodium. I usually add extra ginger as well, as we like a strong ginger flavor.
This is WONDERFUL! The contrast between the sweet honey and savory ginger and garlic makes this fish amazing.
Yummy Korean stew
Tangy, easy recipe for any firm fish - excellent!!!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Coconut Red Lentil Curry
- Slow Cooker Chili with Corn, Black Beans and Ground Turkey
- Baja Fish Tacos
- Roasted Chicken with risotto and balsamic carmelized onions
- Geri's Chicken Noodle Soup
- Easy Poached Eggs and Pasta
- Honey-Balsamic Chicken Breast
- Marinated Pork Tenderloin
- California Roll in a Bowl
- Pulled Chicken BBQ Sandwich
- Chicken Gyros
- Grilled Tuna Steak W/Cantaloupe Salsa
- Sweet Balsamic Black Bean Salad