More About UPFORFUN03
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This is so easy and good. I can eat this for any meal and do. I add vegan parm or nutritional yeast to it for extra flavor. Yum.
Mama Pea's awesome noodle salad from PeasandThankyou.com. It was four servings on the website but easily 6 servings for us.
This is easy and tastes SO GOOD!!! I purposely do not use a crust to save the calories.
This is an excellent substitute for scrambled eggs. Looks great, tastes great.
E2 Book, page 193
I used Silk because that's what we buy. The recipe calls for milk substitute.
Like the beef a roni I used to make for the kids but... now made for me.
A lighter version of our family favorite.
I ordered this in a restaurant and it came served in a tortilla bowl which I managed to not eat! We came home and did a pretty good job of duplicating the meal... without the bowl, of course. Forgive me if its not really southwestern. I only named it that because that's what it was called when I ordered it ;)
500+ calories seems high to me but its a whole meal and very filling and very satisfying. It'd be easy enough to split it into smaller portions.
*Sodium is high because I used prepared salsa and prepared taco seasoning from the drop down choices for the purpose of calculating calories, etc. We actually made our own.
Awesome and convenient
Just recalculated Robinwa's recipe using fat free ingredients and broccoli and mushrooms.
Fresh, works as a salad or dessert. Great for any season/occasion!
Awesome. Low fat, low calorie. Easy & Tasty!
A recipe from a friend - don't know its origin
At 350 calories per serving, its not an everyday dinner for me! But its a good and tasty way to get one of your three fish servings per week.
Compares with the best beef burgers I've eaten
Great pasta sauce - low in calories
Low Cal Version of Comfort!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Best Vegan Banana Bread
- Alton Brown's Buff Smoothie
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Curry
- Tex Mex Tofu Scramble
- TVP faux meatloaf
- Zucchini (faux crab) Cakes
- Crispy Tofu and Vegetables
- Garden Potato Salad
- Vegetarian Lentil Meatloaf
- Quinoa and Black Bean Salad
- Whole-Grain Banana Muffins
- Cucumber Dressing (Raw & Gluten Free)
- SP_Stepf's Summer Kitchen Sink Pasta
- Engine 2 Diet: Picadillo Pick Ax Burrito
- Squash your Pasta
- Crock Pot Fiesta Chicken
- Broiled Tilapia Parmesan
- Almost no fat banana bread
- Healing Stroganoff
- Vegetable Fried Rice
- Easy Shepherds Pie
- Salmon fillet primavera
- Crockpot Chicken Ratatouille
- Mediterranean Style Chicken Burgers
- Greek Pasta w/ Tomatoes and White Beans
- Southwest Chicken Stew
- No Bake Graham Cracker Cheesycake
- Indulgent Carrot Cake
- Chicken w/mushrooms & cheese
- Italian Vegetable Bake
- Strawberry Spinach Salad
- Guilt Free Pineapple Orange Cake
- Malisa's LOW-FAT super tasty spinach-artichoke dip
- Blueberry Yogurt Muffins
- Coconut Dream Pie
- Tuna Loaf
- Low-Fat Dark Chocolate Muffins
- Whole Grain Waffle
- Light & Easy Vegetable Fried Rice
- Triple Mushroom Saute with Toasted Walnuts
- Poppy Seed Bread