More About PETUNIAPIG
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
I like to mix this with yogurt and/or milk the night before and enjoy for breakfast.
You may also add bananas, chopped apple, coconut or your favorite fruit when serving.
Adapted from Martha Stewart cookies
You may substitute any citrus fruit for the grapefruit.
This pie is horrible for you but OH-SO ADDICTIVE!!! Make it for a very special occasion.
Adapted from The New Best Recipe book from Cook's Illustrated
(I use my breadmaker)
adapted from Better Homes & Gardens
this version incorporates canned artichokes (not the ones in oil), sun-dried tomatoes and dried herbs... best in winter when garden veggies are not available.
I also enjoy this with chopped salami, but this is not included in the calorie total.
adapted from King Arthur Flour
Adapted from Pieofthetiger.com food blog.
Serve this with yogurt, maple syrup, toasted cocunut & mango or other tropical fruit (not included in calorie total).
The original recipe called for 3 oz crystallized ginger. You may customize this recipe to your taste.
Great to make ahead and reheat in the morning for breakfast!
I've taken the recipe from the magazine and lightened it a bit - instead of cream I used Half & Half. I also substituted Splenda for sugar.
The wafer cookies are hard to find. I sometimes substitute five 100-calorie packs of the Oreo wafer cookies.
Recipe from www.handletheheat.com
From Cooking Light December 2010 issue
One of the best muffins ever! If you like the cookie, you'll love these!
originally published at Culinary Concoctions by Peabody (blog)
from Cooking Light magazine - Aug 2004
from Sunset magazine
Original recipe found at:
This dish is a winner for barbecues because it can be made the day before and reheated the day of the party. Canned beans make this easy to toss together.
You can find the prune puree in the baby food aisle. This recipe is courtesy of Martha Stewart's Everyday Food.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Couscous with Apples, Cranberries and Herbs
- Tater Tot Casserole with mixed vegetables
- Homemade magic shell
- Pioneer Woman's Baked Mac' and Cheese
- Five-Ingredient Soup
- North Woods Bean Soup
- Low Carb Sausage, Egg and Cheese Muffins
- Easy Homemade Sugar-Free Hot Chocolate
- Low Fat Sweet and Sour Chicken with Brown Rice
- Golden Potato Leek Soup
- Turkey and Wild Rice Soup
- Pecan & Cranberry Chicken Salad
- Slow Cooker Chicken Posole
- Slow Cooker Pepper Steak (all recipes)
- Creamy Avocado & White Bean Wrap
- Salsa Sour Cream Chicken
- Homemade Buttermilk Pancakes
- CTK Easier and Better Bran Muffin
- FALAFEL with TZATZIKI
- baked rice pudding
- Danish Aebleskiver (Pancake Balls)
- Trader Joe's Lemon Pepper Pappardelle with Prawns
- Ricotta cheese cookies!
- Fresh and Spicy Guacamole
- Whole Wheat Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
- Pita Chips
- Crock Pot Italian Beef
- Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Blueberry/Banana Wheat and FlaxPlus Granola Muffins
- Gnocchi & blue cheese sauce
- Preservative-free Homemade Yogurt Cheese
- Peanut Butter Blossoms
- cream cheese marshmallow fruit dip
- Pumpkin Ice Cream
- Beth's Fresh Basil Pesto
- Whole wheat applesauce pancakes