More About COYOTE07
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Adapted from Everyday Ketogenic Kitchen, Carolyn Ketchum
Adapted from the Everyday Ketogenic Diet by Carolyn Ketchum
Adapted from Everyday Ketogenic Kitchen
Adapted from another awesome RuledMe.com recipe
Deliscious on Chicken, Tuna, or a spoon.
Adapted from a recipe in The Joy of Gluten-Free Sugar-Free Baking
Adapted from The Joy of Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free baking.
Adapted from The Joy of Gluten -Free, Sugar-Free Baking
Adapted from the recipe found on ruled.me
Great for Stir Frying!
In this rev. we used the Almond Meal Cracker recipe for the crust. It's higher in protein but more satisfying than the cauliflower crust.
A tangy rich dressing that can be as spicy as you like.
Creamy salad dressing for garlic lovers
Yummy gluten and grain-free snack. Ketogenic dieters; try putting butter or nut butter on these for a high-fat snack.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Almond Butter Fudge w/ Cream Cheese Frosting
- Nut Butter Fudge Fat Bombs
- Sugar Cinnamon Cookies "Gluten Free"
- Shrimp Salad with Great Green Dressing
- Homemade Greek Yogurt Salad Dressing
- Creamy Broccoli and Chicken Soup
- Coconut Flour Pancakes
- Coyote Avocado Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Coyote 5-Spice Sesame Pecans
- Coyote Salmon Cakes
- Coyote 2-Minute Creamy Salad Dressing
- Coyote Tartar Sauce
- Curry Coconut Sauce
- Carrot Soup
- Green Goddess Egg Salad
- An-Apple-a-Day Cole Slaw
- Best Chicken Salad Ever
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|Coyote Ketogenic Recipes
A series of recipes engineered to fit my restricted Ketogenic diet. These recipes maximize fat while limiting carbs and protein.