More About SQUIRRELMOMMA1
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Simple but tasty way to get in more veggies.
Wonderfully easy and tasty soup. Great way to get extra kale in your diet!
Use homemade chicken broth to cut down on sodium.
Sweet and delicious treat. Similar to crepes.
Lovely, light and delicious.
When you just don't feel like regular enchiladas.
Quick dinner cooked in a packet. No Cleanup!
It may say it feeds two but the portions are big! Easily feeds 3. Great vegetarian dish. Loaded with potassium!
Easy vegetarian pasta dish that the whole family will enjoy!
This is a quick and easy soup for those busy days.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Simple Spicy Garlic Shrimp
- Ranch (Greek Yogurt) Salad Dressing
- Crustless Spinach, Onion and Feta Quiche
- Lofthouse Sugar Cookies
- Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese
- Spaghetti pie
- Primal Twice Baked Cauliflower
- Salsa Chicken
- Pan Haggerty
- Garlic-Herb Potato Packs
- Easy Spinach Lazagna
- Vegetarian Spinach Lazagne
- Corn Chowder
- Feta Mushroom Spinach Quiche
- Spicy Orange Chicken
- Med Pasta w/Artichokes, Olives & Tomatoes