More About LADYJANE30
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
I found this recipe in my grocery store flyer and decided to try it. It is very easy to do and taste very good too.
I found this recipe in my grocery store flyer and decided to try it. It's very easy to make and very good.
This is a very easy casserole to make. I use Bob Evans bulk (one pound) sausage. Original or Italian, both are good.
This is a very easy meal and great on a cold or cloudy day.
I was surprised on the calculated info...sodium high. I welcome any suggestions. I happened to just throw this together one Sunday afternoon.....it was delicious.
This is a very simple recipe and it's very moist.
This recipe came off of the back of Tuna Creations pack. I usually put it over a sala but this sounded good and it can be eaten at Lunch or Dinner. Enjoy
Recipes I've Rated:
- Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
- Citrus-Dijon Salmon
- Zucchini Chips
- Baked Gingerbread oatmeal
- No Flour Peanut Butter Cookies (Gluten-free)
- Pumpkin Smoothie (Pumpkin Pie in a Glass)
- Whole Wheat Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Lemon Pepper Salmon
- Carrot Pumpkin Bars
- Easy & Wholesome Zucchini Muffins
- Mozzarella Tomato Pasta Salad
- mmm...Blueberry Muffins
- Black Bean Brownies
- Pumpkin Bread Pudding
- Slow Cooker Chicken Stew
- Tomato and Spinach Chicken
- Lemon Bars
- Roasted Asparagus with Garlic
- 100 Calorie Cinnamon Pancakes!
- Porcupine Meatballs
- Eggplant Pasta
- Vegan Choco-Peanutbutter Banana Pops
- Strawberry-Banana Flax Pancakes
- Simple Sausage and Cabbage
- Cheesy Chicken Burgers
- Mango Salsa
- Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Parmesan Crusted Flounder
- Citrus Mahi Mahi
- Summer Squash Soup
- Banana Tea Bread
- Stuffed Baby Zucchini for Two
- Bread Pudding
- Zucchini Pizza w/ Turkey
- Sweet Dessert Bliss
- Low-Fat Dark Chocolate Muffins
- Healthy Oven Fried Chicken Tenders
- Beef and Noodles
- Low fat Brownie mix made with pumpkin
- Orange Roughy
- Broiled Tilapia Parmesan
- Seared Pork Chops
- Homemade Hard Candy - in the microwave