More About PATIENTSAM
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
a family favorite, made healthier
a yummy, low cal dip!
A very yummy, light cookie. I found the original recipe in a very old mailing I got from Prevention magazine. I revised it just a bit
I came up with this as a way to incorporate more vegetables in my diet. I don't always follow the vegetables listed, but just start throwing in whatever I feel like, such as broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, green beans, tomatoes, etc. Just start throwing them in and you can have a lot of variety in your vegetables! You can try different seasoning too! Seasoned salt works well, just use it in moderation. Garlic squeezed over the top...yum!! Use your imagination!
Makes 15-one cup servings
People are always surprised when I tell them this is made with fat free cream cheese. If you want a softer filling, reduce baking time 5 minutes.
I'msure these culd be made a little healthier by substituting egg whites for some ofthe egg and using applesauce for some of the oil.
Yummy cold pizza! You may top with any vegetables of your choosing which may change the nutritional info. Some suggestions...cucumber, broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms, green pepper, etc. You can also add olives. I eat this as a main course, but could be served as an appetizer and have smaller portions.
makes 7 main dish servings of 1 cup each
no oil or eggs!
This can be made with fat free cream cheese, but it makes more of a sauce rather than frosting. You have to pour it over each piece, rather than spread it.
A lower fat, lower calorie carrot cake!
I was not really sure what category to put this under, as some vegetarians do not eat eggs.
So I will put it under chicken, even though I did not include it in the ingredients. However, it can be added, but it is not included in the nutritional info.
When I discovered how low in calories bean sprouts are, I just decided I had to figure out if I could make this. So I experimented and came up with this recipe! If you love egg foo young, this is for you! Very healthy and low in calories! It sould be served for any meal, but I enjoyed it for breakfast.
great meal for 1!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Sweet Vanilla Spring Cupcakes
- Fresh Guacamole Dip
- Peanut Butter-Banana Cream Pie
- 7 Layer Dessert Bars
- Pumpkin Brownies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake Cups
- Creamy Shrimp Curry
- Slow Cooker Creamy Italian Chicken
- 2-Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins
- Sausage and Cabbage Skillet
- Wonderful Stuffed Potatoes
- Chicken Marsala
- Mini Cheese Cake SURPRISE!
- Italian Chicken in the Crock pot
- Baked Cornish Game Hen
- Light Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
- Italian Green Beans (Easy & Fast)
- Crustless Spinach, Onion and Feta Quiche
- Greek Marinade for Chicken Breast
- PrairieHarpy's Parmesan Shrimp
- Cheddar-Stuffed Black Bean and Mushroom Burgers
- Mock Ice cream Bars
- Slow Cooker Provencal Chicken and Beans
- Cheesy Zucchini Breakfast Bake
- Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls
- Skinny Chicken Philly Cheese Sub
- Peppermint Meringues
- Chicken Korma 1
- Carrot Pumpkin Bars
- Slow Cooker Marinara Chicken and Vegetables
- Brunch fritatta
- Black Bean and Corn Salad
- Oven Fried Chicken
- Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
- Pork Egg Foo Yong
- Creamy Italian Crockpot Chicken
- PrairieHarpy's Slow Cooking Chicken Curry