More About PRESSINGON3:14
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
A little bit sweet and a little bit sour all at the same time. Gives you the perfect punch you need to a healthy start in your day.
A slight variation on broccoli salad using cottage cheese instead of mayo. Much healthier!
Love how easy this is to make and it tastes great!
a health drink
I found this on a web-site with several recipes for "guilt-free goodies". These are real easy to make, very tasty, with good fiber and protein
Taken from Taste of Home Light and Tasty
An easy meal for two.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Emily's Creamy Butternut Squash, Carrot, & Apple Soup
- Blueberry Flax Seed Muffins
- Dry Onion Soup Mix
- Buttermilk Cornbread Muffins
- Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
- 15 Minute Chili
- Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken
- Breakfast Burrito
- Broiled Tilapia Parmesan
- Salmon puffs (easy) 6 servings
- Mexican Lasagna - OAMC
- Cottage Cheese Oatmeal Pancakes
- Strawberry Wafflecake
- Southwestern Shrimp and Corn Chowder
- Whole Wheat Waffles