More About WENDYSTARR
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
These rolls are fluffy and tasty!
These muffins are flavored with real pears but there are no fruit chunks in them. These muffins are heavy, filling and make for a good breakfast on the go. I usually freeze half and take them out as needed on my way to work. By the time I get there they are thawed and I have a healthy breakfast to start the day!
This is a nice muffin to eat toasted with reduced fat or fat free cream cheese. Yum!
This is a muffin adapted from a Cook Yourself Thin recipe. I left the nuts out because not everyone in my house can eat them plus they add fat.
This is a white pizza (no sauce) made with pesto and chunks of chicken.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Whole Wheat Banana Pancakes
- Whole Wheat Croutons
- Low-Calorie Banana Muffins
- 100 Calorie Blueberry Muffins
- Southwestern slow-cooked Chicken
- Cake Balls
- No Effort Balsamic Chicken
- Mini Eggplant Pizzas
- Strawberry yogurt muffins
- Campbell's Chicken and Rice Casserole
- Oven Brown Rice
- laredo beef & chili dumplings
- Veggie Brown Rice
- Italian Herb Bread (Bread Machine)
- Cordon Blue Burgers